Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Elderly British ex-pat rescued after spending three days lost in the jungle in Khon Kaen

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Khon Kaen, Thailand-   An elderly British ex-pat was rescued this afternoon after spending three whole days and nights in the Jungle in the Khao Suan Kwang district in the Phu Kao Phu Phan Kham mountain range. Mr. Barry Leonard Weller, 73, was found by Ubon Rattana police and rescue workers after days of searching […]

Elderly British ex-pat rescued after spending three days lost in the jungle in Khon Kaen
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

This is a lovely ending to a happy story.

"Mr. Weller stayed lost in the woods, drinking from streams and eating fruit found in the jungle". Let that be a lesson to all of you softies complaining about  diarrhea. 

A Farang lost in the Jungle is an expected side effect from the bars being closed.  :Laugh1:

Seriously though, I'm glad he is ok. 

• Haha 2

British ex-pat Rescued after spending 6 days lost in Soi 6, Soi Honey, and Soi Bukhao

"I do not know how I survived" - says British expat Board Member (50 something). I remember boarding the plane in London, but after that things became a blur. Fortunately, with the aid of a debit card, several nearby Family Marts, and help from friendly natives I was able to survive the ordeal.

Mr Board Member was found in good health by Pattaya Police after a half-hearted walk around town by bored police officers.

One police officer was quoted as "Well, we didn't find anyone to arrest at Tree Town, so by accident we headed up Soi 6 and found Mr Board Member outside of Queen Vic beating on the door asking for "bangers and mash". A careful check of his wallet showed he had several thousand Baht and therefore we should help him (for a small gratuity). We happily led him back to his hotel.

Mr Board Member was thrilled to be returned to his hotel where he immediately showered and opened his Line app announcing "I am home now - come to me!"  to a myriad of friends he recently made.

Later attempts to contact Mr Member were met with "F*ck off! I am busy" followed by giggles from one or more females in the room with him

Mr Member attributed his survival to his keen sense of his surroundings, including:

1) the ability to locate open Family Marts

2) his interaction with friendly natives who called him by his Thai name "Handsum Man"

3) the unlimited daily ATM withdraw limit

When asked about future plans, Mr Member replied with a succinct "F*ck off you wanker, what the hell are you doing around here anyway?"

We wish Mr Member the best for the rest of his holiday and encourage all readers to remember that when lost in the wilds of Pattaya, that:

1) If you think she may be a ladyboy, she is (not that there is anything wrong with that)

2) with an unlimited amount of baht one can survive the mean streets of Pattaya, even when lost

3) natives greeting you with "handsum man" are generally friendly and with only minor exchange of beads, tinkets, trade goods, and baht can be very accomodating

4) no matter what you think, never ever trust a fart

Thank you

(Not the) Pattaya News

• Haha 6