Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nakhon Sawan police superintendent and other officials to be discharged after allegedly suffocating drug suspect to death over money

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Nakhon Sawan – The Thai National police chief today, August 24th, has discharged Mueang Nakhon Sawan police superintendent Thitisan Uttanaphon and conducted legal actions against 13 supposedly involved officials for allegedly being involved in suffocating a drug suspect to death. Police General Suwat Chaengyodsuk announced at a press conference this evening following viral leaked footage […]

Nakhon Sawan police superintendent and other officials to be discharged after allegedly suffocating drug suspect to death over money
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Just to possibly add a little context, this is what my girl told me from what she read...

They were trying to get the guy to pay them 2 million baht and he actually said he could pay them 1 million baht but they weren't content with that, they insisted on the 2...then of course killed him with a bag over the head.

As for the video, it was apparently the wife of one of the officers that filmed it.

4 minutes ago, cohend386 said:

Just to possibly add a little context, this is what my girl told me from what she read...

They were trying to get the guy to pay them 2 million baht and he actually said he could pay them 1 million baht but they weren't content with that, they insisted on the 2...then of course killed him with a bag over the head.

As for the video, it was apparently the wife of one of the officers that filmed it.

Good context. Thank you.