IGNORED

Thai government to delist Kratom from country’s narcotics law and release thousands of Kratom-related prisoners

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

National – Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa), Southeast Asia’s natural evergreen plant, can now be cultivated legally and sold commercially in Thailand, Government spokesperson Anucha Burapachaisri said today, August 19th. Additionally, a total of 1,038 inmates for criminal offenses related to Kratom plants will be released, following the legislation of the country’s amended narcotics law that delisted Kratom […]

Thai government to delist Kratom from country’s narcotics law and release thousands of Kratom-related prisoners
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Hopefully, that other green plant that not only helps people medically, can be taxed heavily, and makes people docile and very happy, never violent, can be delisted as well.

• Like 3

An ex of mine showed a video 2 days ago of her cooking up kratom leaves. Saying it will be no problem soon. Guess they won't wait until it is final. Also told me it is cheaper than beer, so I guess it will be a daily thing for many.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, eXplosief said:

An ex of mine showed a video 2 days ago of her cooking up kratom leaves. Saying it will be no problem soon. Guess they won't wait until it is final. Also told me it is cheaper than beer, so I guess it will be a daily thing for many.

I've never tried Kratom, but if people start serving it legally I would give it a try.

Have you ever tried it?

From Wiki

Common side effects include appetite loss, erectile dysfunction, hair loss and constipation

Might just give it a pass. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

32 minutes ago, Thomaz73 said:

From Wiki

Common side effects include appetite loss, erectile dysfunction, hair loss and constipation

Sounds like alcohol. 

1 hour ago, WhiteThai said:

I've never tried Kratom, but if people start serving it legally I would give it a try.

Have you ever tried it?

Nope never tried. I might give it a try once, just for educational purposes of course. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Thomaz73 said:

From Wiki

Constipation might be a good thing.:D

• Haha 2

I could see all those cannabis cafes will now serve Kratom. Maybe that's why so many of them opened so fast, they knew this was coming.

49 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

I could see all those cannabis cafes will now serve Kratom. Maybe that's why so many of them opened so fast, they knew this was coming.

A lot of the vape shops in the UK are staying open hoping the relaxation of marijuana laws lead to them being first in the queue when licenses are dished out.