IGNORED

Dangerous pesticides used on Thai-vegetables!

For many years, imported vegetables from Thailand (to Norway, in this case) has been a problem. Large doses of dangerous pesticides have been found on certain types of vegetables, not leaving out that it may be found on other types too.

Farmers in Thailand often use cheap and dangerous pesticides. A common one, who also has been used in war, is nervepoisons in the group Organophosphates. Not the more expensive, and a lot safer, pesticides used in the west and other exporting countries.

What have Thailand done about this, and I'm not only thinking of export?

Has there been any reports on the food you eat at restaurants, street vendors or get at the store?

Link to the norwegian article:

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks/article2884778.ece

About Organophosphates:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organophosphate

Just asking, don't get too scared ;)

Question to the moderators; Could I become an advanced member? I have posted in the approval thread ages ago, April 20., but no response? I have met all the requirments (hopefully). Thank you :)

Proud owner of a Honda ANF 125i Innova (same as the Honda Wave)