IGNORED

The Sanctuary Of Truth

Guys this is must place in pattaya,Sanctuary of Truth is a gigantic wooden construction which covers the area of more than two rais,the entry is about 500 bath (I guest lady was free or 100 bath I can't remember)but is really worth to go inside ,everything made by hands ,is crazy place to visit,one of the best sanctuary in Thailand,highly recommend 🔥💪

Screenshot_20210804-090204_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210804-090129_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210804-090121_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210804-090046_Instagram.jpg

When i'm on my trip it's on my to do list to see. It looks so amazing. So for me YES definitely a visit worthy.

Every time, and I meen EVERY TIME I have been to Pattaya I have had every intention of visiting the Sanctuary of Truth, but there are just too many damn distractions walking to the taxi rank.

• Haha 3

Definitely want to pay this a visit next time. It was featured in Money Heist on Netflix, awesome series highly recommended.

• 1 month later...

I haven't been there in a long time, 2008, but you use to be able to rent horses. My Thai girl friend had never been on one, she was a bit nervous, but they had a guy leading you around so it was pretty basic. The girl friend was pretty thrilled with having been on horse.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.