Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai overstay in England

smarties

i have just had a phone call from a Thai friend who has overstayed on their visa by 4 years, they have a very successful business here and do very well for themselves and their staff, the only problem is, they are illegal, whats the worst that can happen?

I should have said that they got pulled over for a traffic violation, they drive a brand new Merc, not bad for a 25 year old!

Edited by smarties

What do they do foe a living??? what ever it is perhaps I should conceder a change.

Dave

What do they do foe a living??? what ever it is perhaps I should conceder a change.

wholesale clothes and markets, they make a shed load!

The answer is sweet feck all.

For a traffic ticket, their status wont be questionned or looked into. Just tell him to pay it.

My mate has lived in the UK for 9 years without any visa in place.

He is now going through a lawyer to request residency on the basis that he is a good person, has been in employment paying his taxes and he needs to document / proof that he has been living here for that time.

Under European Human Rights legislation, he is declaring that all his friends and are in the UK.

All the paperwork is submitted and he has passed the UK citizenship test they give folk.

If your mate can show that he is a good person who is of value to the country, he could do something similar.

Now, if an illegal immigrant was to be caught doing something fairly serious against the law, they will be sitting in a detention centre or on UK Border Agency bail whilst deportation is arranged.

Edited by luvyoulongtime

The answer is sweet feck all.

For a traffic ticket, their status wont be questionned or looked into. Just tell him to pay it.

My mate has lived in the UK for 9 years without any visa in place.

He is now going through a lawyer to request residency on the basis that he is a good person, has been in employment paying his taxes and he needs to document / proof that he has been living here for that time.

Under European Human Rights legislation, he is declaring that all his friends and are in the UK.

All the paperwork is submitted and he has passed the UK citizenship test they give folk.

If your mate can show that he is a good person who is of value to the country, he could do something similar.

Now, if an illegal immigrant was to be caught doing something fairly serious against the law, they will be sitting in a detention centre or on UK Border Agency bail whilst deportation is arranged.

what if no taxes had been paid? :Banghead2:

Try leaving the country on your expired visa and see what happens.

To work in the UK you need an NI number etc to pay your tax plus an employer keeps records etc.

Its not rocket science what is going to happen !

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

What happens is the authorities apply for a deportation order, and the illegal just needs to appeal against any decision, while looking for a lawyer well versed in both human rights and immigration laws.

Will take YEARS for the deportation order to be finally actioned.........if at all

Abu Hamza springs to mind,as an example (Google it)

HTH

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I also forgot to mention they were in the police station when they called me, they have been released on bail now, i'll find out more later.