Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Banglamung police raid illegal beach club in the Pattaya area, arrest over 66 people allegedly breaking Covid-19 emergency decree

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Banglamung, Pattaya, Chonburi-   Banglamung police raided an illegal beach club in the Pattaya beach last night, July 26th, 2021, allegedly finding both foreign nationals and Thais mingling, drinking, partying, and socializing despite strict Covid-19 rules currently in place in Chonburi province to stop the spread of Covid-19. The raid took place at 8:30 P.M. […]

Banglamung police raid illegal beach club in the Pattaya area, arrest over 66 people allegedly breaking Covid-19 emergency decree
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Ooooo so lucky I wasn't there tonight!!!!   My gut said don't go. .    Maybe need play lotto now 

When i saw that the beach was still accessible without warning sign or control I tought exactly this:

"If people come to the beach to take some fresh air and they keep low profile, everything should be all right.... until some genius will have the idea to bring alcohol and prostitue to party there at night and attract problems" 

Well it did not take long....

Edited by KhunChang

8 minutes ago, KhunChang said:

When i saw that the beach was still accessible without warning sign or control I tought exactly this:

"If people come to the beach to take some fresh air and they keep low profile, everything should be all right.... until some genius will have the idea to bring alcohol and prostitue to party there at night and attract problems" 

Well it did not take long....

You obviously never been to bamboo beach club..  because it's nothing like you exactly thought. 

Edited by HimBadMan

8 minutes ago, HimBadMan said:

You obviously never been to bamboo beach club..  because it's nothing like you exactly thought. 

Just pass in front of it almost everyday for years, mate. :Laugh1:.

Just heard peole bragging that this is the new place to be and that many ex-bargirls are drinking there in the evening.

So give me your side of the story, i can't wait 

was only a matter of time. I went a few weeks back but I'm surprised they carried on so blatantly with the new restrictions. 

Been watching this from my balcony for weeks. Sometimes going till after midnight, temp car park overflowing, taxis, drunks shouting - truly amazed it lasted so long.

• Like 2

Pretty blatant given the situation.

Would be plenty of regrets today no doubt.

At minimum a very expensive night out.

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

it says the visit was by banglamung police rather than pattaya. it was bound to happen sooner or later

I wonder if deportation is a possibility?

I also live next door and so stupid of Bamboo bar to stay open after restaurants ordered closed, thinking their envelopes would allow them to blatantly ignore the law. Their arrogance caught up with them refusing to keep even a little bit of a low profile until restaurants open up again.
On the plus side, won't have to hear that awful woman that works there with the voice that could break glass.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

I wonder if deportation is a possibility?

Doubt they're gonna deport the few tourists/expats still sticking around this sinking ship short of them committing mass murder.

Edited by Ohyesuare

5 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Doubt they're gonna deport the few tourists/expats still sticking around this sinking ship short of them committing mass murder.

Spot on.   The rule-breakers are the people they can extract the most money from.   Why deport your pay-day.

• Haha 2

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

Wow. just wow.. 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, striderman said:

it says the visit was by banglamung police rather than pattaya. it was bound to happen sooner or later

It was actually DOPA - but they are being held at Banglamung Police Station

Can't say too much, but it seems there was a previous raid, which was carried out 'by mistake'.
Envelopes had passed but to a higher level than that of those who unknowingly carried out the raid due to complaints.
Thus the bar was allowed to carry on until.............

They had been taking the piss for some time apparently.

• Like 2

"but it seems there was a previous raid, which was carried out 'by mistake"

Made me laugh    :Laugh1:

The link on the website has been disconnected - someone wants to decrease the publicity on this

30 minutes ago, bonlondon said:

The link on the website has been disconnected - someone wants to decrease the publicity on this

i think they just had some tech problems. working now again and it's also still on their main page

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Yes it works now ....interesting article.....a bar is a health hazard ....thanks

5 hours ago, Edge said:

Can't say too much, but it seems there was a previous raid, which was carried out 'by mistake'.
Envelopes had passed but to a higher level than that of those who unknowingly carried out the raid due to complaints.

I was there twice this past month (before restaurant locked down) when the BiB showed up.    People ran like cockroaches when the light is on.  But both times the bib just left after a few minutes.     Maybe picking up those envelopes  

Anyone who went there regularly knew it was a matter of time and had to know the risk..

Edited by HimBadMan

5 hours ago, Edge said:

Guess the Delta varient is so contagious that it is even infecting local corruption now?

And here I always thought money could fix any legal problem in Thailand.   Looks like there's a new sheriff in town and it's a virus.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!