IGNORED

I hope McGregor gets destroyed.

Turd

I am fed up with this guy. I understand that personalities are part of fighting but this guy is pure scum as a human being. No humility whatsoever. 

If he wins he's on top of the sports world again. God I hope he gets humbled.

43 minutes ago, Turd said:

I am fed up with this guy. I understand that personalities are part of fighting but this guy is pure scum as a human being. No humility whatsoever. 

If he wins he's on top of the sports world again. God I hope he gets humbled.

I agree.

Well, he destroyed himself...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Herbby said:

Gruesome injury. Fuck him though, he really is a cunt.

What he said....!!      :Clap:

Edited by Red-Devil

"Your wife is in me DMs." Classy. :Oops1:

Edited by tokyojoe2010
  • Haha 1

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

Pourier can't be too critical. He took the fight because the pay was as much as 10 times more than a belt fight. Not sure what McGregors draw will be moving forward but it could mean another big pay day for pourier. 

Who knows, McGregor could move on to fight Pacquiao or a Paul brother for mega millions. This could be the perfect exit for him. Never thought I'd ever cheer for a Paul brother.

Edited by Turd

He seems like the kind of guy that win or lose, will self-destruct. It's just a matter of time.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Looked better for him as a finish, hence the stoppage a few seconds from the end which was not necessary. 

O'Malley won, but it didn't look good for him. All that trash talk and promises of a finish and he almost gets worn out by some no-name kid. Yan or Sandhagen would demolish him.

4 hours ago, tokyojoe2010 said:

"Your wife is in me DMs." Classy. :Oops1:

How long before Conor starts to hang out at Taco Bell in Pattaya??? 555

Is giant haystack and big daddy still on this circuit, i never see them mentioned?

Khabib destroyed him as expected, one of the best fights i have ever seen in the UFC it was like a blockbuster movie, it had Conors famous stand up outdone, and the wrestling was never going to be an issue. 

He broke him in that cage and i doubt he will be back to anything like he was, even he dosent seem to believe his own hype! 

Complete fanny but can't take away from him he can turn a pound. 

He was lucky with his run of opponents (yes i know you can only beat what's put before you) 

Hes done. That injury will only add to that. Im not against him but he made a circus of a sport that was gaining traction of acceptance, respect. 

• Haha 1

How the hell is that a 'sport', its just legalised street fighting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

How the hell is that a 'sport', its just legalised street fighting.

Its very technical and requires peak performance and skill, it is the fastest growing sport in the world, also its regulated and gets rigorously tested and has medical assistance on standby. 

I totally get your point but this is so much better than two daftys swinging on concrete after the town disco is over. bouncing of the concrete because inebriated is beyond foolish, similar to Russian roulette 

Its not for everyone. each to here own i guess 

All the best 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Rutten said:

Its very technical and requires peak performance and skill, it is the fastest growing sport in the world, also its regulated and gets rigorously tested and has medical assistance on standby. 

I totally get your point but this is so much better than two daftys swinging on concrete after the town disco is over. bouncing of the concrete because inebriated is beyond foolish, similar to Russian roulette 

Its not for everyone. each to here own i guess 

All the best 

Thanks for the civil reply, half expecting a reply from someone going off on one.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Thanks for the civil reply, half expecting a reply from someone going off on one.

I did think just after i posted it, that i hope it doesn't read like im preaching, very kind of you to say mate, much appreciated. Likewise 

Have a great day mate 

• 3 weeks later...

Nasty injury but know in some way he had it coming. It will be interesting to see how he responds physically. That area will never be right. He doesn't need the money but just might be enough of an ego-maniac to continue all his bullshit.