Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

An extensive FAQ for foreign tourists who want to visit Koh Samui, Koh Tao, or Koh Phangan, the Samui Plus program, starting from later this month

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Surat Thani, Thailand-   The following is an extensive FAQ provided by the Tourism Authority of Thailand regarding the “Samui Plus” program to visit the major islands of Koh Samui, Koh Tao, or Koh Phangan in Thailand starting from the middle of this month. Their statements, thoughts, and opinions are their own. Preparing for Travel […]

An extensive FAQ for foreign tourists who want to visit Koh Samui, Koh Tao, or Koh Phangan, the Samui Plus program, starting from later this month
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

• Like 1

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

On 06/07/2021 at 09:14, The Pattaya News said:

Q: What flights can I take to Samui?
A: You can fly to Samui on a direct international flight only, or transit via Bangkok on an approved airline only. Connecting flights on non-approved airlines is not permitted.
Please check www.bangkokair.com for flight schedules.
This is not much use because when you click on the Bangkok Air link it is just the normal bookings BKK to Samui and other Thai destinations ... surely you would have to book the full flight through the International Airline , including the transfer to Samui ? So what I need to know is what are the approved airlines I can use ? Is it the same list as those approved for Phuket I wonder ?