Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Prime Minister aims for full country reopening for vaccinated foreign tourists within 120 days

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Bangkok – Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O’Cha addressed via a national broadcast this evening, June 16th, that the government aims to fully reopen the whole country to vaccinated foreign tourists within the next 120 days. Within 120 days from today, fully vaccinated tourists against the Covid-19 virus will be welcomed to visit the country without […]

Thai Prime Minister aims for full country reopening for vaccinated foreign tourists within 120 days
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Still does not get it, that its his own Citizens that need to be vaccinated first, not the Tourists.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leo_Bia said:

Still does not get it, that its his own Citizens that need to be vaccinated first, not the Tourists.

He gets it

> Meanwhile, the government has signed contracts to procure an additional 105.5 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines from six manufacturers, namely, Pfizer Johnson and Johnson, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Sinovac, and Sinopharm, by the end of the year.

Lets face it, it's an overarching placebo plan dependant on decreasing figures in C contracted & associated fatalities, these move in the wrong direction or not move then we do not pass go.

What have they actually said; we can reopen in 4 months with emphasise on the big if...the goalposts have moved progressively in an inconclusive projected timeline. If they want to wipe out any form of Tourism they are going the right way about it. You can't have a glass of wine with your meal...for what? WTF difference does it make? hotels cannot open on a maybe...

You can now have a foot massage; what about me as I'm only 6 inches? They are hampered by unchallenged regional incompetents, rant over, I'm opening the whisky...:rolleyes:

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Promising, but remember that TITS always applies and there is always room to screw it up.

Great point by earlier post that this does not mean all entertainment venues will be open.

Edited by joe_momma
hit save too fast

Is this the same guy that said The Vaccination Rollout is going as plan, while appointments are being cancelled and a vaccine shortage is all over Thailand? :Oops1: 

Why a 120 day wait on this? What changes about vaccinated farang in 120 days?  No, 'They' do not get it. 

it does say WITHIN 120 days  , I expect travel to be quarantine free on 1st October , 

9 hours ago, OKAY said:

Why a 120 day wait on this? What changes about vaccinated farang in 120 days?  No, 'They' do not get it. 

Nothing changes on your end, but 120 days will hopefully be enough so the people already here could get vaccinated as well. Don't forget that just because your vaccinated, doesn't mean you aren't a carrier.

7 hours ago, WhiteThai said:

Nothing changes on your end, but 120 days will hopefully be enough so the people already here could get vaccinated as well. Don't forget that just because your vaccinated, doesn't mean you aren't a carrier.

The big IF is whether Thailand gets to grips with vaccinating it`s own people in time...I,m doubtful on that.

3 hours ago, petermik said:

The big IF is whether Thailand gets to grips with vaccinating it`s own people in time...I,m doubtful on that.

Very doubtful as well. Also many will have the Sinovac/Sinopharm which we have no idea if it's effective on the delta strain since it's barely effective on even the original strain. Mutations and variants are also happening/being discovered more quickly now and leading to rising cases and more serious cases even in countries with decently high vaccination rates, who knows what we will have in 120 days. 

I really hope so.  I would like to see my family in the states and come back without 2 weeks in a box.