Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Country flags not loading (404)

Ben75

User country flags are not loading (for me....) in the threads and give a 404 not found. Example url: https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/Flags/Wales.gif or any other country flag. SUspect some permission issue on the 'Flags' folder? Let me know if I can assist.

2 hours ago, Ben75 said:

User country flags are not loading (for me....) in the threads and give a 404 not found. Example url: https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/Flags/Wales.gif or any other country flag. SUspect some permission issue on the 'Flags' folder? Let me know if I can assist.

They haven't for me either for a long time now. It's quite annoying.

chown -R wwwdata:wwwdata root_folder_for_website

Indeed it is, right clicking the broken flag and choosing 'open image in new tab' to inspect the url is no way to live, lol.

Earlier topic on the issue here...

Thanks for that, missed it. @whitespider seems you looked into this in the old thread. Could I be of any assistance? As it I think it's a case of the flag files missing or having wrong permissions instead of something else. 

Which plugin are you using for the flag (I see a few)? happy to help debugging.

• whitespider - RIP locked this topic