IGNORED

Wanted

ADJ

Hi guys

I collect military antiques, from ww1 and ww2. Was wondering if anyone had anything in their basements or in a cupbard somewhere they would be willing to sell?

Make some money to your next trip!

Sorry if this is out of line, if it is mods please feel free to delete it.

Cheers ADJ

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains."

collecting military antiques isn't out of line!! even if its nothing to do with collecting soiled panties from Japanese girls

collecting military antiques isn't out of line!! even if its nothing to do with collecting soiled panties from Japanese girls

as long as they are pre 1945 soiled panties then its all good!

hahahahaha

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains."

• 2 weeks later...

related but not for sale

i've got my uncles pow letters when he was put on the thai-burma rail line

he died there! :o

Member since Dec 06.

My Mum she's from around that time i'm sure my dad would give you a good price

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

I could not live with myself and neither could my brother if we were to sell, but I would like to ask, if you are knowledgeable about these things.....

My dad got a submariners pin off of a body as they were cleaning up near the end of the war. I have no idea if they are common or not, and since I do collect other types of antiques, I also know that many things are reproduced, so I would guess these pins have been copied also. Any idea if an original one of these has any value?

Dad served in Europe alongside Patton in the newly formed radio corps, trying to keep up and keep communications between Patton and the rear supply lines...

My father was was part of the Normandy invasion and also fought in North Africa. However, I don't think he ever had any war trophies.