Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What is this icon?

deelee

Does anyone know what this icon is? 

I've just cranked up and it's sitting in my taskbar; never seen it before, right click shows nothing, double-click does nothing.

Am I doooomed?

image.png.c7bed5b26faf0d5e2ccdc3d132030b73.png

image.png.ea71122ec088a66b4969d25e79796aca.png   

If it's Window 10, you could go to the control panel and programs.

sort it by date and she if anything was donwloaded lately

Another option is to open Task Manager, click on More Details and match the unknown icon to the icons in the list of processes running.

^ ^^

Thanks, but it's gone now. Just as well I took a copy for when it all goes tits up, and now doing a backup.

I screen dumped it and found Amazon guff in the address bar at the bottom...

1297664993_icon3.thumb.JPG.caa45b975365ca1f43ed4af1eed5ccc0.JPG

Perhaps Google can help.

Ask Dr Google the question.

52 minutes ago, Barhop said:

I screen dumped it and found Amazon guff in the address bar at the bottom...

1297664993_icon3.thumb.JPG.caa45b975365ca1f43ed4af1eed5ccc0.JPG

The forum uses Amazon AWS cloud service for hosting uploaded pictures, thus the amazonaws.com reference in the URL.

• Like 2

Using Google an TinEye reverse image search on both images you have in your original post give me 0 results which is pretty weird if it is something common....doing a full virus scan of your host and some sanity checking would be my first go to. Finger crossed for you.

23 hours ago, deelee said:

^ ^^

Thanks, but it's gone now. Just as well I took a copy for when it all goes tits up, and now doing a backup.

Still might be running as a background task, so might be worth a look for it via Task Manager.