Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Emoijs...

soi16

... could not add. Have screen shot. Will show that by pm.

Btw. Open my pm again, thanks.

2 hours ago, soi16 said:

... could not add. Have screen shot. Will show that by pm.

Who are you talking to here???

• Haha 1

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

5 hours ago, soi16 said:

As Harry has already said you can turn this on yourself. Same place you turned it off :)

I didn't, somebody  in the team turned it off after I asked to do that.

If I can do that by my self could you show how, Android system. Testing emoijs here too. I can't add the flags.

Screenshot_20210526_061137_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.9e17d9c9d64fe34904efbbae0707f95e.jpg

Found the solution. Opened the page on the desktop page and there you can control pm.  The flags remain the solution.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, whitespider said:

Who are you talking to here???

Dear Mod. The name of topic!

the-emoji-movie-2017-11.jpg

20 hours ago, whitespider said:

FWIW the Emojis seem to be working fine - heres a few

:Clap::GrinNod1::GoldenSmile1:

The flags can be used as symbol for next destination instead writing the names. Or similar events.

4 hours ago, Greg_B said:

I was hoping this would be added at some point...

Lick emoi.jpg

I hope you don't mind but I have saved that image for future use, thanks.

12 hours ago, soi16 said:

I didn't, somebody  in the team turned it off after I asked to do that.

If I can do that by my self could you show how, Android system. Testing emoijs here too. I can't add the flags.

Screenshot_20210526_061137_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.9e17d9c9d64fe34904efbbae0707f95e.jpg

OK I think I got you now

The ONLY Emojis "supported" here are the system ones - these can be found where I have circled in the screenshot below.

Emojis on your phone are NOT supported hence why you get that red message - as they are not supported its a shot in the dark as some will work and some will not. However as they are not supported its best to avoid using them anyway.

Emojis.PNG

4 hours ago, bangna said:

I hope you don't mind but I have saved that image for future use, thanks.

Only if you blur his face :Censored1:

• Haha 2

"OK I think I got you now"

Thanks.  Wanted to write a travel story with displaying flags on it, but couldn't.  Some comments  ↑↑ earn praise for their efforts to be able to solve the issue.

:Trolls1:

Edited by soi16

On 26/05/2021 at 07:19, soi16 said:

Found the solution. Opened the page on the desktop page and there you can control pm.  The flags remain the solution.

Pleased you got that sorted.

Guys - its worth remembering that you have control over pretty much everything you see - PMs, what order you see posts in feeds etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Something more work to you whitespider . Opened in desktop and found these "Ignored Topics". Can not find out anything how I could manage these, turn off/on.

1 hour ago, soi16 said:

Something more work to you whitespider . Opened in desktop and found these "Ignored Topics". Can not find out anything how I could manage these, turn off/on.

I think the last update canceled that function out, it appears there but can't be used.

2 hours ago, soi16 said:

1 hour ago, Harry Brown said:

I think the last update canceled that function out, it appears there but can't be used.

IIRC, the Ignored Topics plugin was turned off sometime ago due to possible interference with the functioning of the forum software after a major upgrade. Too bad as I found it useful. So much so I had reached the limit on the number of topics that could be ignored by the plugin.

15 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

IIRC, the Ignored Topics plugin was turned off sometime ago due to possible interference with the functioning of the forum software after a major upgrade. Too bad as I found it useful. So much so I had reached the limit on the number of topics that could be ignored by the plugin.

It’s currently turned on but doesn’t work at the moment,