IGNORED

Leicester Wins the Cup

Dalef65

There are emotional scenes and celebrations at Wembley stadium this evening as Thai owned Leicester City Football club wins the English FA Cup. 

You mayremember that Thai people in general and the girls in the bars became fans of Leicester City because the club was owned and sponsored by Kun Vichai.

He was tragically killed in a helicopter crash three years ago outside the club's stadium, but his son has carried on with the sponsorship and financial support of the team.

I'm watching the celebrations on TV and it is at times like this that I wish I was in Pattaya with the bars open, the place would be rocking now.

Well done Leicester.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dalef65 said:

There are emotional scenes and celebrations at Wembley stadium this evening as Thai owned Leicester City Football club wins the English FA Cup. 

You mayremember that Thai people in general and the girls in the bars became fans of Leicester City because the club was owned and sponsored by Kun Vichai.

He was tragically killed in a helicopter crash three years ago outside the club's stadium, but his son has carried on with the sponsorship and financial support of the team.

I'm watching the celebrations on TV and it is at times like this that I wish I was in Pattaya with the bars open, the place would be rocking now.

Well done Leicester.

Good synopsis of Leicester City + King Power.

Good game ,great goal !

Good for UK football that one of the rich snake teams lost. Congratulations Leicester on your first FA cup win.

Just now, gazO said:

Good for UK football that one of the rich snake teams lost. Congratulations Leicester on your first FA cup win.

Took the words out of my mouth, well done Leicester.

PS: Leeds (my team) also had a cracking day.

They could have been in the final too if they'd only overcome pesky Crawley town - the magic of the cup still lives on.

Edited by Captain Dave

1 minute ago, Captain Dave said:

Took the words out of my mouth, well done Leicester.

PS: Leeds (my team) also had a cracking day.

My team also MOT

Just now, gazO said:

My team also MOT

They were awesome, and getting better and better - only one loss in nine games now. 

But all credit to Leicester City who have also had a good season.

51 minutes ago, gazO said:

Agree, great to see... it is laughable the teams like spurs wanted to join the ESL when Leicester are a far more sucessful team in recent times.