Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Doh ?

1 minute ago, Leo_Bia said:

What happened to the Doh reaction?

You were causing too many problems with it so we made it disappear.  :)

That's a drag that it's gone. I always thought it was better to give a Doh, than write out a not so nice response. 

Guess I'll just use this one, 555

homer doh.jpg

Glad its gone as one to many members here were just over Dohing with their reply's. Guess they will have to have to go back to typing again.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Arnie85 said:

The thanks icon is still broken. Doh!

Are you sure :)

15 minutes ago, Arnie85 said:

90205A49-11EE-40B2-B68A-049BC14F9826.jpeg

… yeah, pretty sure. 

I gave you a ''thanks'' and it shows up on my laptop. Strange it doesn't show up on yours.

44 minutes ago, dan2016 said:

Glad its gone as one to many members here were just over Dohing with their reply's. Guess they will have to have to go back to typing arguing again.  

Fixed it for ya, 555

14 minutes ago, penboy said:

I gave you a ''thanks'' and it shows up on my laptop. Strange it doesn't show up on yours.

It doesn't show as an icon for most of us but it still works.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Fixed it for ya, 555

Now that wasn't to hard was it?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, dan2016 said:

Glad its gone as one to many members here were just over Dohing with their reply's. Guess they will have to have to go back to typing again.  

That and people were too sensitive about their reputation points.

Doh, what’s the point of the reputation points if you don’t get a few knocked off for stooopid comments....possibly as I would for this one....

anyway, my two cents worth is better a doh then a nasty reply that could lead to flammmin and a tit for tat keyboard frenzy .I mean seriously take your licks for a couple of silly comments and move on.

rather than be a full time whipping boy of the board....I mean many of us have inadvertently posted the wrong thing and I would rather a Doh! Or 2 rather then it become a slanging match and both BMs get a slap on the wrist or worse from the MODS...

just saying,

Skippy

PS please bring back the thumbs up, or replace with a star or similar

Real tired of all this. I will keep it brief

We will never please all the people all the time.

We are now running the 5 "system" reactions only - they can be removed but the images cannot be replaced - Ive been through this countless times.

Lastly, but by no means least - its easy to moan without all the information. Most of you will have absolutely NO idea how much work these silly things create behind the scenes - work on what is a really trivial issue TBH.

lets leave it can we please.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• Jebb locked this topic