Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pool parties

ratcatcher

Does anyone know of any regular pool partys in pattaya.

Like the cool ones in Vegas?

cheers

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

Does anyone know of any regular pool partys in pattaya.

Like the cool ones in Vegas?

cheers

Just had one at my place for bike week (private though :) )

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Hard rock hotel have foam party`s.

But i dont know if this is Vegas style since i never been to Vegas

just had a look at hardrock ,are they happening every week?

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

Hard rock Hotel have foam party`s.

But i dont know if this is Vegas style since i never been to Vegas

Had a peek at one of these last year and it was pretty dead, I think a pool party and Michael Barrymores looks more fun

I dont know about in pattaya but the pool parties are very popular in Angeles City PI. one admission charge covers booze and food, lots of girls in bikinies, usually ending up half naked. they are well advertised around the various bars. This the sort of thing you have in mind?

Excuse my ignorance guys, but what happens with the girls at pool parties? Is it just a piss up or is there some sort of expectation that it will become a swingers-esque event??

Excuse my ignorance guys, but what happens with the girls at pool parties? Is it just a piss up or is there some sort of expectation that it will become a swingers-esque event??

I think there's a ST bar on the darkside which has a pool. And the girls are happy to get naked for a price off course but I cannot remember the name

• 4 weeks later...
Black pearl bar is the one blue1878, can become very naughty in there.

How do you find this place?

mainly on bhudda days Tim has a pool part above her hotel, she gets the girls up from the go go bar and it can get pretty spectacular

On the Darkside there is a bar with a French name, out the back o 'beyond that has a pool and for a price the gals get in the nuddie for some fun and games. Look up the internet.

At the Black Pearl 2 the Boys in Brown caused him a lot of grief for the owner, after they were shown pics of gals and Falang playing 'hide the snags' on an internet site. It cost him a lot of dough, thanks to some utter dork who had access to the sites showing the wallopers the photo's. It is one of the problems of the internet nowadays. These dorks who ruin the scene for the rest of us who abide by the rules, albeit unwritten!

• 1 year later...

I think there's a ST bar on the darkside which has a pool. And the girls are happy to get naked for a price off course but I cannot remember the name

there is i was in it a couple of weeks ago and pretty good it was,but cant remember the name of it either lol :Circle_Sharks:

there is i was in it a couple of weeks ago and pretty good it was,but cant remember the name of it either lol :Circle_Sharks:

I've never been there but I'd love to visit the place. I'm sure I'd have plenty of fun there

Black pearl bar is the one blue1878, can become very naughty in there.

It's now July 2010 and I've still not managed to visit this bar...lol