Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thailand in talks with Russia for Sputnik V vaccine allocation to fight Covid-19 domestic outbreak in the country, says Prime Minister

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Bangkok – Prime Minister Prayut Chan-O’Cha revealed on a Facebook post yesterday, April 22nd, the Thai government was in talks with the Russian government regarding the Sputnik V vaccine allocation in Thailand. His status wrote: “The foreign ministry has received a response from Russia that the President of Russia, Vladimir Putin, has expressed his support […]

Thailand in talks with Russia for Sputnik V vaccine allocation to fight Covid-19 domestic outbreak in the country, says Prime Minister
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Sounds good to me..whatever they have to do so they can get vaccinated, and open up to Tourists. 

How good is this vaccine?  I think they were planning on allowing private medical hospitals and doctors to purchase the Pfizer vaccine

3 hours ago, Roadglide said:

How good is this vaccine?  I think they were planning on allowing private medical hospitals and doctors to purchase the Pfizer vaccine

It’s very similar to the AstraZeneca and J&J vaccines.  While Russian authorities authorized its use on a wing and a prayer, subsequent data has shown it to be fairly effective and a similar safety profile as the AZ and JJ vaccines. 

I think Thailand would be better off with the Sputnik V than the Chinese vaccines. 

9 hours ago, Jgnapp said:

Sounds good to me..whatever they have to do so they can get vaccinated, and open up to Tourists. 

For now it's about controlling the spread and saving Thai people.......... fcuk the tourists.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Edge said:

For now it's about controlling the spread and saving Thai people.......... fcuk the tourists.

Would you take the sputnik? 

22 minutes ago, Jgnapp said:

Would you take the sputnik? 

I don't know of a reason why not, but I'd have to check with @George1234 first....and I think expats are a long way off getting vaccinated........it's not even available for sale yet, despite hospitals et al having permission.

My point was really about the Government's priorities and if reports are true that they pulled vaccine supplies out of the Phuket Sandbox plan, that should give you a clue where they are.  :Think1:

14 hours ago, Edge said:

My point was really about the Government's priorities and if reports are true that they pulled vaccine supplies out of the Phuket Sandbox plan, that should give you a clue where they are.  :Think1:

clueless is exactly where the Government are.........:SoWhat1: