Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Teeth Whitening Clinics to Recommend? (2021)

Jackie2013

Hi guys, 

Technology is changing throughout the years and Pattaya is changing - and with that said, what are some clinics and methods you would recommend for Teeth Whitening, in 2021? 

Veeners are currently not on the table as an option. (Just want to point that out quickly). 

Thanks! :) 

16 hours ago, Arnie85 said:

Do a search this has been discussed extensively. 

I visited 2 of the clinics mentioned in earlier threads, but they were closed down permanently. Hence my "2021" and small introduction thereof. 

I had Zoom whitening done last month at Pattaya Dental Center on Klang, the cost was 8300 baht and I was happy with them, was in about 90 minutes.  The Google reviews are very good.

I'd had some fillings done at PIDC on Bukhao so that was my first call and was quoted 11K.  I asked at several others on Pattaya Tai too and most were around 9K.

While I was on my way to the appointment I spotted the one below it's Siam Dental on Klang doing it for 7K but there's no reviews.

I will use Pattaya Dental Center again.

IMG_20210319_125222790.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jackie2013 said:

I visited 2 of the clinics mentioned in earlier threads, but they were closed down permanently. Hence my "2021" and small introduction thereof. 

The one mentioned in this thread from last year is still open.  

And, more importantly, the information is valid regardless of where you go. 

Edited by Arnie85

On 23/04/2021 at 08:37, Ludhamlad said:

I had Zoom whitening done last month at Pattaya Dental Center on Klang, the cost was 8300 baht and I was happy with them, was in about 90 minutes.  The Google reviews are very good.

I'd had some fillings done at PIDC on Bukhao so that was my first call and was quoted 11K.  I asked at several others on Pattaya Tai too and most were around 9K.

While I was on my way to the appointment I spotted the one below it's Siam Dental on Klang doing it for 7K but there's no reviews.

I will use Pattaya Dental Center again.

IMG_20210319_125222790.jpg

Exactly this kind of feedback I was looking for, bless! :)

Did they offer the home-kit as well? I was thinking of doing a Zoom + home-kit (for later/enhanced effect, after a couple of months). 

Hi mate,

I had it done a few years ago... Just be aware if you have sensitive teeth it can be quite painful, in fact I never lasted the whole treatment. Good luck. 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 25/04/2021 at 21:51, Jackie2013 said:

Exactly this kind of feedback I was looking for, bless! :)

Did they offer the home-kit as well? I was thinking of doing a Zoom + home-kit (for later/enhanced effect, after a couple of months). 

Thanks, no they didn't offer the kit just gave me some gel to use if there was any sensitivity which I did get in the evening, I was fine while they were doing it.  I did have sensitivity before but two fillings on the roots have stopped that.

@Jackie2013If you've not had it done yet check out these on Pattaya Tai.  Smile Dental Center 4900 baht and Hollywood Dental are only 4300 baht.  A friend went to the latter a year ago and they did give him a whitening kit too.

IMG_20210429_151013880.jpg

Another thing to perhaps consider is whether or not your tooth enamel is still intact. I went to a place in Bkk a few years ago, and they checked and said that because my enamel had been worn down too much, results would be limited.