IGNORED

A video tour of Pattaya at night under Covid-19 restrictions with nearly everything closed

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pattaya, Thailand- The following is a video tour of Pattaya, Thailand under Covid-19 restrictions currently overnight. You can read more about this in our article here. No commentary, it isn’t really needed.

A video tour of Pattaya at night under Covid-19 restrictions with nearly everything closed
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

That seriously gave me chills. It’s post-apocalyptic. Had anyone shown me years ago the streets would go that quiet, I’d have failed to believe it. 

Looks like a really fun place to be...hopefully things will change in a month or so.

22 minutes ago, Roadglide said:

Looks like a really fun place to be...hopefully things will change in a month or so.

They won't, not in a month anyway.

42 minutes ago, M M V said:

That seriously gave me chills. It’s post-apocalyptic. Had anyone shown me years ago the streets would go that quiet, I’d have failed to believe it. 

Yes, very strange for a place that always had hustle and bustle. I hope they get a grip on this but must every country around the world has been unable to at one time or another over the past year or so. Let’s hope the keep they lights on.

Edited by slashlarue

The good news is everybody can go to bed at a proper hour and get a good nights rest. :GrinNod1::Bed_Sex:

• Haha 2