Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Immunity Against Covid-19!

Yabusaki

Greetings, 

Be very careful out there in Pattaya! Infection rates are spiking all over town,  so what can you do to increase immunity against Covid-19 and variants?

Medical Communities recommended you take vitamin C, D and Zinc to increase immunity!

Also, I take 2,000 mg of L- Glutamine on an empty stomach daily to increase my T- Cells!

Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hang Loose, mongoose!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I've been reading there is no proof that using Vitamin D really helps. This goes with any sicknesses also.

Just get the vaccine if you are worried about covid. In the USA anyone can get it now, even without an appointment.

8 hours ago, Cheap Backpacker said:

Actually I've been reading there is no proof that using Vitamin D really helps. This goes with any sicknesses also.

Just get the vaccine if you are worried about covid. In the USA anyone can get it now, even without an appointment.

And I have just read the opposite of your comment. 

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10408398.2020.1841090
"A vitamin D concentration insufficiency increased hospitalization (OR = 1.81, 95% CI = 1.41–2.21) and mortality from COVID-19 (OR = 1.82, 95% CI = 1.06–2.58). We observed a positive association between vitamin D deficiency and the severity of the disease."

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

I got the virus last month, and it lasted for 4 days of bad symptoms. It was like a really bad sinus infection- similar to one's I have gotten after diving when too much water goes up my nose. 

I have been taking vitamin D, Zinc and Vitam C since last March, and believe this helped me recover faster then my friend who got the same strain and was in bed for 3 weeks, and had to go on steroids to help with breathing-  after 10 days. 

On 26/04/2021 at 10:39, Turtle123 said:

Any type of vitamin pills taken in tablet form won’t be assimilated properly into the body and matter of fact even cause dis-ease. There was a study in vitamin pills. Don’t have the link for it. 
That being said, the best way to combat this virus is to clean out your lymphatic system and make sure you’re sewage pipes aren’t clogged. How to do this you might ask? Fruits. 

Which fruit do you recommend to shove up my ass to get maximum vitamin absorption via the mucus membranes of my colon?

1 hour ago, freedom42 said:

Which fruit do you recommend to shove up my ass to get maximum vitamin absorption via the mucus membranes of my colon?

Definitely pineapple.

On 26/04/2021 at 04:39, Turtle123 said:

Any type of vitamin pills taken in tablet form won’t be assimilated properly into the body and matter of fact even cause dis-ease. There was a study in vitamin pills. Don’t have the link for it. 
That being said, the best way to combat this virus is to clean out your lymphatic system and make sure you’re sewage pipes aren’t clogged. How to do this you might ask? Fruits. 

True taking vitamin pills will not give your body everything in the pills, but eating vitamins is just the same, some of the vitamins will pass straight through you. Yes too much of some vitamins can cause disease, but the same applies if you get too much from eating them in fruit or food. Everything in moderation. Everyone should eat healthily. Vitamins can help. Just becuase they are in a tablet does not in itself mean your body can not use them.

• Like 2

The vaccines do not stop you from getting Covid nor do they stop you from spreading it. They only lessen covid when you get it. You should check the vaccine manufacturers websites.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ebeneezer_goode said:

The vaccines do not stop you from getting Covid nor do they stop you from spreading it. They only lessen covid when you get it. You should check the vaccine manufacturers websites.

Yes, very simple explained in a few words.

On 30/04/2021 at 21:47, Kahoy said:

Definitely pineapple.

I used a durian. Definitely cannot recommend.

• Haha 3

On 01/05/2021 at 09:37, Ebeneezer_goode said:

The vaccines do not stop you from getting Covid nor do they stop you from spreading it. 

Everything I have read has said it reduces the chances.

4 hours ago, freedom42 said:

I used a durian. Definitely cannot recommend.

Yep, sounds like a common mistake. You should have gone with the dragon fruit. The knurled bits on the outside are softer and extracts the COVID directly from your colon without too much damage, while infusing you with essential oils and multi-vitamins.

but n case you want to stick with the durian, make sure you don’t put it in sideways, also a common mistake among rectal fruitarians

Edited by w1lly

On 01/05/2021 at 09:37, Ebeneezer_goode said:

It lessens the chance of you getting it, reduces the severity if you do get it, and reduces the rate of transmission.

Edited by SWMS1980

One example