IGNORED

Condo’s With an Unblocked 180° Panaromic Sea View?

kindaichi

Hi buddies.
I've been doing my research for condos with an unblocked 180 degrees sea view in pattaya

that's kinda like what you see in Miami.

So far i've only found one.

Cetus Beachfront Condominium

Skip to 1:20 to see the Sea View

I'm looking to research all the condos that have such a sea view before i make my decision.

Preferably condos that are still relatively new...

Check out North Shore and View Talay 6 on Beach Road and View Talay 7 and 8 in Jomtien.

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

There would be a heap along Wongamat approaching the Sanctuary of Truth area, they’re built right on the beach. 

1 hour ago, Arnie85 said:

There would be a heap along Wongamat approaching the Sanctuary of Truth area, they’re built right on the beach. 

Yes, I have done a walk for a look-see.

From Naklua Road walk down Soi Wong Amat to the beach. Turn right (north) and start walking. There are lots of condos in the area. Usually the main entrance and the leasing office is in the road inland from the condos, parallel with the beach.

Baht bus route into town means a walk to Naklua Road.

See map.

5 hours ago, cjtrader said:

Check out North Shore and View Talay 6 on Beach Road and View Talay 7 and 8 in Jomtien.

None of VT6 condos. Only those on the beach extremity could qualify, but big part of their view is blocked by the Hilton. For VT7 and VT8, ok for a very few of their condos.

20210414_081546.thumb.jpg.47387b51e1ded611bce419537d4ccd31.jpg

Full 180 here's part....but Centre Condo not new.

i bought a 2nd hand camera in july 2017 from the now departed BM billyboy294 who lived in centre condo. these were on the memory card

880927538_july4003(Custom).JPG.341167bf3e4132c35b9c340e512e0049.JPG

it's worth noting billyboy was 88 years old !!!!!!!

2082612057_july4004(Custom).JPG.f7a0db03b09dd611ecd7e55575d5a2ba.JPG

284462739_july4012(Custom).JPG.c959434c85c71caf761d16a71c2a778b.JPG

1950761310_july4006(Custom).JPG.45027d256aea730c58b7c1ac89edaa0c.JPG

every photo taken by me since that date was with his old camera. 1400 bht well spent.

8 minutes ago, striderman said:

880927538_july4003(Custom).JPG.341167bf3e4132c35b9c340e512e0049.JPG

it's worth noting billyboy was 88 years old !!!!!!!

I devoutly hope I can still appreciate such views when I am 88!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Corner units at View Talay 3A - The Sands - Baan Haad Uthong - Sugar Beach  - all look nice, but expensive (with the exception of VT3, but that isn't cheap).

Corner units on the North side of VT7, and all corner units in VT3

Two thoughts:-

1. Surely it isn't only about the view..... . surely Location comes first?  If access to Central Pattaya is important then Jomtien/Pratumnak/Na Jomtien and Naklua/Wongamat may not be where you want to be.......no they are not a 5 min Baht bus ride away.

2. There is a big difference between the static (blank, nothing happening) sea view from most of the above and the dynamic full Pattaya Bay view. 

• Like 3

Presumably the best view locations were developed first, so new ones are not common. Some blocks have lost their view due to developments in front of them. Center Condotel's view has survived mainly due to the temple out front, but that means the best view and environment is on the higher floors, which limits the number of suitable apartments.

Being an old block means some condos are fitted out better than others, but the build quality is better than some newer ones and despite the lower charges maintenance for the past 5 years has been to a very good standard.

• Like 7

The Cove Condo next to Wongamart beach.  If you can afford to buy one of those condos transportation to centeral Pattaya won't be a problem.

On 14/04/2021 at 20:39, Edge said:

Presumably the best view locations were developed first, so new ones are not common. Some blocks have lost their view due to developments in front of them. Center Condotel's view has survived mainly due to the temple out front, but that means the best view and environment is on the higher floors, which limits the number of suitable apartments.

Being an old block means some condos are fitted out better than others, but the build quality is better than some newer ones and despite the lower charges maintenance for the past 5 years has been to a very good standard.

If that's your place you have a great view and good location.

3 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

The Cove Condo next to Wongamart beach.  If you can afford to buy one of those condos transportation to centeral Pattaya won't be a problem.

Depending where you want to go, but I don't see how transportation eg. to WS at 5+ kms won't be a problem at times?

Screenshot_20210418-074928_Maps.thumb.jpg.45adb4944697a0ab30941730bcabb033.jpg

• Haha 1

On 14/04/2021 at 17:17, TerrySoon said:

None of VT6 condos. Only those on the beach extremity could qualify, but big part of their view is blocked by the Hilton. For VT7 and VT8, ok for a very few of their condos.

That's not true, I lived in VT6 for two years.  I also lived in CenterCondo back in 2005.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Retired

1 hour ago, Piece Corp said:

That's not true, I lived in VT6 for two years.  I also lived in CenterCondo back in 2005.

I've never even been inside VT6, but perhaps that poster was taking the topic specification literally?
From what I see there are a lot of condo's with a sea view either to the North or to the South, with the rest of the view being Pratumnak/CityWS (prime?) to the South or partly The Hilton (lots of AC) to the North.
I don't think those qualify.
Of course there must be some facing the sea which do have an "unblocked 180' panoramic sea view.

As at Center Condo', there are only a limited number which meet the OP's spec'.

Welcome back.

Pan34.thumb.jpg.eac05debbd6e3c453f2a7d9110973164.jpg

12 minutes ago, Edge said:

I've never even been inside VT6, but perhaps that poster was taking the topic specification literally?
From what I see there are a lot of condo's with a sea view either to the North or to the South, with the rest of the view being Pratumnak/CityWS (prime?) to the South or partly The Hilton (lots of AC) to the North.
I don't think those qualify.
Of course there must be some facing the sea which do have an "unblocked 180' panoramic sea view.

As at Center Condo', there are only a limited number which meet the OP's spec'.

Welcome back.

Pan34.thumb.jpg.eac05debbd6e3c453f2a7d9110973164.jpg

I could lay in bed and watch the fireworks over Buddha Hill

Retired

• 4 weeks later...

So how are BF  or TF / Tinder girls like with traveling back to Wongamat or Jontiem from Pattaya /

Stayed in Cetus 2 years ago for a week. Sensational building and facilities and yes, amazing view.

The downside was even too far from Jomtien.  One night I struggled to find a MC taxi which are everywhere in Pattaya. 

But if you live there with MC / car not a problem unless u want to drive pissed.

I am about to start a topic if my search reveals little on the subject. 

Northshore is my recommendation.

IMG_2517.JPG

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, striderman said:

he passed away in january as happens when u reach 88 years. plus he was a friend of mine so i don't think he is likely to object

I think Billyboy would not give a flying fcuk and anyone knowing him would I am sure not mind either :Clap: