IGNORED

Thai CCSA officially approves of closure of entertainment venues in 41 provinces nationwide, effective tomorrow, waiting only for Prime Minister signature

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Bangkok – The Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) approved of the Public Health Ministry’s decision to close all entertainment venues, pubs, bars, karaoke, and soapie parlors in 41 provinces for at least 14 days as the CCSA spokesperson introduced at the daily briefing this morning, April 8th. According to the Public Health proposal, the closure order was […]

Thai CCSA officially approves of closure of entertainment venues in 41 provinces nationwide, effective tomorrow, waiting only for Prime Minister signature
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

• Sad 3

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Wow, closing it all for 14 days! This is sad news. I hope this doesn't push back their timeline for reopening to foreigners. I don't know how much longer I can wait.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheKyle said:

Wow, closing it all for 14 days! This is sad news. I hope this doesn't push back their timeline for reopening to foreigners. I don't know how much longer I can wait.

Could very well be much longer than 14 days.

• Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Could very well be much longer than 14 days.

Agree if they are really considering say 30 days they want to avoid even more public outrage so by announcing a 15 day closure does not hurt so much they can extend and will if theres no improvement of the numbers. Another Songkran lost as well 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Pin Up kicked out everyone at 12:30 am sharp this morning, so Pattaya definitely wasn't waiting for the signature today.

Walking down WS afterwards and everywhere was closed and a lot of police around.

Unfortunately after being in the UK during the start of  this "UK" variant, I know how quickly it escalates so I fear the worst here this time.

Closing bars will not stop it...not even a full lockdown did much for the UK other than maybe stop the hospital beds from being overwelmed, still had thousands die each day. Only vaccination put an end to it.

We shall see. Still much prefer being here than in the UK though :)

2 minutes ago, article22 said:

Closing bars will not stop it...not even a full lockdown did much for the UK other than maybe stop the hospital beds from being overwelmed, still had thousands die each day.

I think you meant hundreds each day? Max deaths in the UK was 1,823 in one day.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

8 minutes ago, kane666 said:

I think you meant hundreds each day? Max deaths in the UK was 1,823 in one day.

I don't know what numeric metric you use, but thousands is when the number is more than a thousand.

By that definition 1,823 is > 1,000 and < 9,999

Hundreds would be when the number is in the hundreds i.e 100 - 999.

Just saying (Thinking out loud)

It's always back to square one with closing things up. :68:

Vaccinations in the arms is a strategy that may get better results.

4 hours ago, article22 said:

..not even a full lockdown did much for the UK other than maybe stop the hospital beds from being overwelmed, still had thousands die each day. Only vaccination put an end to it.

Precisely ....

3 hours ago, Greg_B said:

Just saying (Thinking out loud)

It's always back to square one with closing things up. :68:

Vaccinations in the arms is a strategy that may get better results.

Apart from, its the ones with vaccines in arms that have been infected this time.

Edited by Leo_Bia