IGNORED

5 meter long Python found on the roof of a Beer Bar in Soi Boekeow

7-Eleven

5 meter long Python found on the roof of a Beer Bar in Soi Boekeow

Just before 4am on Friday Rescue Workers were called to the Kevin Beer Bar located in Soi Boekeow following the discovery of a snake. The arriving rescue workers were directed to the spot where the snake was seen and sure enough, the snake was spotted and after 1 hour, the brave workers managed to grab the 20kg, 5 meter long python which was shown off to the local media who arrived to cover the story. Khun Jaruan aged 42 is the manager of the Beer Bar and told us that she heard something on the roof which partially collapsed revealing the snake which rescue workers tell us most likely originated from a construction site behind the bar. The snake was taken to a local zoo who will care for the animal for the rest of its days.

At 5 meters it must have done a good job of clearing the site of rats.

Al.

They are no problem , as long as it has eaten and is cool you could go and stroke it. :Dunno:

And if it is has not eaten, are volunteering?

maybe one of the guys that always has an animal with him so he can con tourists into taking pictures with it for baht left his snake up there.....

Eat. Down. South.

maybe one of the guys that always has an animal with him so he can con tourists into taking pictures with it for baht left his snake up there.....

My thoughts exactly. I came rolling around the corner one night and one of those guys and his snake about smacked into me.

I used to live next to a rice paddy, one year i had to deal with a more snakes than I care to remember. Every fucking day as I walked up my steps to my house I had to be on the look out for snakes. No thanks. Now i dont live next to rice paddys and I dont live on the first floor.

BTW--the only known way to keep snakes away (in Japan at least) is to have a dog or two living outside your house. Snakes hate the urine of the dogs and if they come into the yard, chances are a dog will notice and chase them away.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

What was Mavrick doing on the roof of that bar..............................lol.

Dont blame Mav,this snake was only 5 meters :)

Ps.looking at the pic´s...i doubt the snake was as long as 5 meters (and yes,i know my way around snakes, had all in all 42 of them my self)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

i Have had a few near misses with Snakes mostly Cobras, The nearest was about 2feet away it just hist a little then was gone in aflash , It moved as quick as an eel through water and it must have been 4 meters long, Now i walk heavely like stamp my feet when i am in the jungles, that keeps them away .