IGNORED

Holiday To England

AnthonyK

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me. On my recent trip to Pattaya (am working on a good trip report) I met a really sweet girl (don't we all in Pattaya!) who I ended up spending most of my time with and we really hit it of. Since returning to England I have been speaking to her non-stop on msn etc and invited her to England for a holiday for a couple of weeks in the next few months.

I will cover her flight costs and she already has a passport but could someone explaing to me please what else she needs in terms of visas etc bearing in mind she is only coming for a two week holiday?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ant.

go to the british consulat section on visas, it will tell you what you need to do and anything they require to get a holiday visa, do the home work and save some money. Just one thing, she has a pastport which indicates she has been out of the country, just ask the questions it might make it ease.

she needs to prove that she will return to Thailand, thats the biggest challenge. As already mentioned above, I have heard that Azzzey68 does good work.

Sorry to say she may as well be coming for 6 months , Because the paper works the same , And there is no garentee she wil get one , Its a mine field but it can be done.Go on the British Embasy Bangkok site , it will tell you what you need ,Proof of return is the big thing. best of luck mate

There is loads of info dotted on various forums about this. You are after a six month visit visa. It can be done online : http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ApplyNow.aspx

I got one for my misus. It was fairly simple to do. Had to prove relationship & I had cash to support her. Do your homework before diving in.

There are lots of agents out there who can/will help you with this. But I found all of the info required on various forums..

How long have you known the girl if it's only a short time then that might go against you! also the hardest part is proving she will return to LOS does she own a house or does she have a job (not in a bar) which can give her a letter stating that she works and they have given her time off for a holiday and that she will have to return to work after the holiday this will help, I brought mine over last Sept for a 3 month hol, the visa was granted within 72 hours but it was easy for me as we have a house, shop & a child who is a British citizen

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Reason to return again is the biggest downfall of most applications.

Feel free to pm myself should you require professional help with your application.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059