IGNORED

Two Thai women arrested in Banglamung after being allegedly involved in foreign online romance scam

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chonburi – Two Thais were arrested in Banglamung allegedly after being involved with a group of foreign online romance scammers. Yesterday (April 1st) a team of police led by the Nongprue Police Chief Colonel Chitdaecha Songhong arrested two Thai women who were named as 25-year-old Kitthiwa ‘Goy’ Saehan and Karuna ‘Nam’ Kaewthet, 31. Seized from […]

Two Thai women arrested in Banglamung after being allegedly involved in foreign online romance scam
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

2 scammers down, 9.998 to go!   :D

• Haha 2

Will the pictures of these women are fat, older and unattractive. they must have used other pictures of Thai girls.

I have read that there is a whole industry for "helping out" trying to get money from foreigners in Thailand. For example, a bar girl might get contact details from a gullible customer, then pay someone else (probably someone fat, old, and ugly) to help extract money by sending lots of messages with "I miss you so much", "I'm alone in the bed now thinking about you", yada-yada-yada, followed some time later by "My mom's buffalo is sick, can you send money?" etc. That way, the bar girl can spend the time doing more profitable work, while the other less attractive girl might be better in English and more experienced asking for money.

I have also been with a bargirl in Philippines who left her phone with her (older) sister for a while so she could pretend to be the bargirl and text sweet messages to her boyfriend in Europe while she was with me.