Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Are there 2 View Talay Condo buildings in Pattaya?

Chachi420

Hi, 

I am thinking about booking View Talay for my next Patts trip, however I'm a little confused as there appears to be a second View Talay building on Booking.com(see link below) 

It is almost half the price of the standard VT6, and ideally located between 2nd Road and LK Metro (near Base). Only issue is the pictures on the website seem to be of the VT6 building, which is a little worrying.

Can anybody confirm if this View Talay condo actually exists. and any reviews?

https://www.booking.com/hotel/th/view-talay-condo-pattaya.en-gb.html?aid=304142;label=gen173nr-1FCAEoggI46AdIM1gEaFCIAQGYAQm4ARfIAQzYAQHoAQH4AQuIAgGoAgO4AoP4t4IGwAIB0gIkYTgwZGM2NTEtNTNjZS00ZmZkLTk4MmMtYmFkODVmMDE5ODMx2AIG4AIB;sid=df56f48c38061b36f06f8f74a37971c2;atlas_src=sr_iw_btn;checkin=2021-10-31;checkout=2021-11-13;dest_id=-3242432;dest_type=city;dist=0;group_adults=2;group_children=0;highlighted_blocks=672389002_275197200_3_0_0;nflt=oos%3D1%3Bpri%3D1%3Bfc%3D2%3Broomfacility%3D17%3Bdistance%3D1610%3Btdb%3D3%3B;no_rooms=1;room1=A%2CA;sb_price_type=total;type=total;ucfs=1&#map_closed 

There are about a dozen VT buildings but not where you describe.

The map on Booking is wrong.

Edit: it looks to me that the photos show more than one condo in VT6 so there’s no guarantee which one you’ll get. Personally, I wouldn’t book through sites like this for a condo.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, davidge said:

There are about a dozen VT buildings but not where you describe.

The map on Booking is wrong.

Edit: it looks to me that the photos show more than one condo in VT6 so there’s no guarantee which one you’ll get. Personally, I wouldn’t book through sites like this for a condo.

Thank you. 

I won't take the risk, and will likely book VT6 via https://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/ as they seem to have good reviews.

7 minutes ago, Chachi420 said:

Thank you. 

I won't take the risk, and will likely book VT6 via https://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/ as they seem to have good reviews.

Honeys and Dancewatchers are 2 agents that are used a lot by BMs for VT6 - though there are others.

BTW I’ve removed your profile pic and cover photo. You are free to choose something more suitable that conforms to forum rules :)

Thanks.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

i stayed at the VT6 many times and you cant beat the size of the rooms or the view, Even the Hilton side isn't that bad if your not too concerned with view as a lot of Pattaya hotels don't have great views plus the rates are cheaper

3 hours ago, davidge said:

Honeys and Dancewatchers are 2 agents that are used a lot by BMs for VT6 - though there are others.

BTW I’ve removed your profile pic and cover photo. You are free to choose something more suitable that conforms to forum rules :)

Thanks.

I've sent Honey's a booking request for VT6, November 2021. Possibly optimistic, but hey a boy can dream!

Btw, apologies, I was not aware the profile pic was against board regulations. Thank you.

1 hour ago, burgher said:

Also   Location Location Location

Agreed. The location is fantastic. I don't mind a good walk, therefore anything from Soi 6 to Lolitas is within comfortable walking distance. 

• 4 weeks later...