IGNORED

Access when using TOT

tko

I use TOT fiber at home, and this board, like TV which uses the same service provider, wont load over half the time.  I can reach them if I turn on vpn, even if the vpn server I use is in Thailand, so it seems to be a problem between invision and TOT.  Another member mentioned the same when this was going on a few months ago.  Maybe you could ask invision to see whether they've looked into this? 

BTW it's funny, I'll get a message on the error screen saying "your computer - working, cloudflare - working, Pattaya Addicts - not working."  Same message when this is going on with TV, saying TV is not working.  LOL.  It's cloudflare that's not working.

Edited by tko

This was mentioned in another thread a few days ago - I have TOT at home also, and had terrible problems with Cloudflare - as soon as use Tunnelblick and VPN from outside Thailand it works fine.