IGNORED

Tiger Woods

forqalso

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/30955427/what-know-tiger-woods-crash-condition-happens-next

Tiger Woods was in a one vehicle accident and was severely injured, with multiple broken bones in his right leg.

Edited by forqalso

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

9 minutes ago, ronthebrummie said:

Makes you wonder what he was doing on the road at 7.30am?

The article says the wreck was at 10 am.  Even so, is 7:30 am an outrageous time to be out?

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

12 minutes ago, ronthebrummie said:

Makes you wonder what he was doing on the road at 7.30am?

Why does it?

2 hours ago, Pinoydave said:

Should have used his driver !

You joke, but with his money, and especially his past record, yes he should have used a driver.

• Like 1

Just now, forqalso said:

The article says the wreck was at 10 am.  Even so, is 7:30 am an outrageous time to be out?

He was on his way to a photo shoot for Golf Digest.

Listen I’m a great fan of Tiger and what he’s done the last 20 years is a miracle, but, he does have a past, can’t see him going to the driving range for a lesson, dropping the kids off or maybe run out of milk at that time of the morning, so, was he on his way home from a night out??

I don’t know but hope I’m wrong.

1 hour ago, Leo_Bia said:

You joke, but with his money, and especially his past record, yes he should have used a driver.

Agree. Especially considering the traffic conditions in Los Angeles. So many ways to get in trouble there.

While I would never wish physical harm to another human being, this might be a case of bad Karma. Tiger was a well known cheap ass, who didn't like to tip, and talked like he was better than other people. While I never met him, I talked to 3 pro golfers, at different times and they all painted the same picture of Tiger. One guy even said that Tiger lost a bet for who pays for lunch, and when the bill came and Tiger didn't leave a tip, he asked why not, to which the multimillionaire Tiger answered, they make enough already. This was in the US where people make substandard wages and rely on tips to make it a living wage.

What goes around, comes around.

4 hours ago, Leo_Bia said:

Or get a Tesla.

It seems like Tigers problems started shortly after the death of his father.  His father was a retired Army Lt Colonel who served in Viet Nan and probably kept him in line.  

9 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

It seems like Tigers problems started shortly after the death of his father.  His father was a retired Army Lt Colonel who served in Viet Nan and probably kept him in line.  

If you watched the last 2 part HBO documentary, then you might have come to the conclusion that it was his father that was the problem.

Geniuses are often millimetres away from being a madman....... without his issues he wouldn’t be the sporting genius he is