IGNORED

Pharmacies in BK and Pattaya for Testosterone, etc.

soulbrother

I am going to Bangkok for a year, and I wanted to ask for advice about pharmacies which sell OTC  testosterone, etc. in Bangkok.

One of my friends already tried to ask at some pharmacies in Bangkok, but no luck. 

I know there is a place in Pattaya near Tim's Bar, but the information is already a few years old, so it is unclear if they still sell it there.

There are a few other pharmacies in BK near Nana plaza, of which I know, but also no idea if they have anything to sell.

I would appreciate your advices, is it worth to go to Pattaya or should I try my luck in BK?

• 1 month later...

Maximum Performance Clinic in Bangkok has been exceptionally professional in my experience over the last year. I have a genuine medical issue, so perhaps I’m a little more fussy than is needed.

the Dr is very knowledgable, however there is a western guy behind the scenes overseeing everything. My treatment is inline with any gold standard I can find elsewhere or online. 

You’ll be wanting HCG also in addition to testosterone which is much more tricky to get over the counter in Thailand. 

The price is pretty outrageous by western standards, but you get 25% off for prepaying over a year. Well worth the discount. 

They have a clinic in Pattaya also. I’m not sure if you can move between both easily. I get endless blood tests at their expense, so I’d defiantly consider which location is most convenient to you. 

Edited by claredale

As of 12 moths ago the only pharmacy I’m aware of in the Nana area that had any test or AAS available was the one on the corner of soi 4 and Sukhumvit (on the same side as majestic suites). I forget what brands were available but it was extremely limited and nothing was on site, had to order for next day pickup.  It was not from pharmaceutical company (eg Bayer, Scherring, etc). 

The pharmacy next to Tim’s is probably  still your best option.  Most things you would want are available immediately and any thing that isn’t is available for next day pickup.   

On 21/02/2021 at 13:06, soulbrother said:

I am going to Bangkok for a year, and I wanted to ask for advice about pharmacies which sell OTC  testosterone, etc. in Bangkok.

One of my friends already tried to ask at some pharmacies in Bangkok, but no luck. 

I know there is a place in Pattaya near Tim's Bar, but the information is already a few years old, so it is unclear if they still sell it there.

There are a few other pharmacies in BK near Nana plaza, of which I know, but also no idea if they have anything to sell.

I would appreciate your advices, is it worth to go to Pattaya or should I try my luck in BK?

The pharmacy near Tim's bar is still there and still selling the product for around 3500 baht. 
I bought a box around a month ago. I have the injections in a clinic on the left just before the traffic lights on the corner of Third Road and Pattaya Tai for 100 baht but any clinic will do it for you.

I've had the same experience in Tim Bar Pharmacy in 2019- I baught Primbolan (rimobolan in Thailand) from Bayer.

2 injection per week 100ml - I don't know if it is a good choice ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/04/2021 at 22:33, claredale said:

Maximum Performance Clinic in Bangkok has been exceptionally professional in my experience over the last year. I have a genuine medical issue, so perhaps I’m a little more fussy than is needed.

the Dr is very knowledgable, however there is a western guy behind the scenes overseeing everything. My treatment is inline with any gold standard I can find elsewhere or online. 

You’ll be wanting HCG also in addition to testosterone which is much more tricky to get over the counter in Thailand. 

The price is pretty outrageous by western standards, but you get 25% off for prepaying over a year. Well worth the discount. 

They have a clinic in Pattaya also. I’m not sure if you can move between both easily. I get endless blood tests at their expense, so I’d defiantly consider which location is most convenient to you. 

Sounds very interesting, I am thinking of taking testosterone as hormoon replacement therapy. Could you give me an idea of the costs? 

I believe I paid approx 100k bhat for the year, which included a 25% discount for prepaid (you won’t see this mentioned online). The initial blood work was 9k, but included a pretty comprehensive consultation. 

Is the price excessive? Yes, absolutely. Could I manage on my own? definitely not.

The Thai doctor is great, but there is clearly a western expert behind the scenes overseeing it. Gives me confidence it’s the gold standard treatment. 

I’ve had blood tests almost every month and have my meds totally dialed in now. It took a lot of work on their behalf and relying on forums to figure it all out would not be realistic. Perhaps next year I’ll try on my own, but some compounds like HCG are tricky and expensive to get in Thailand 

Edited by claredale

• 4 months later...
On 07/04/2021 at 10:01, money number one said:

The pharmacy near Tim's bar is still there and still selling the product for around 3500 baht. 
I bought a box around a month ago. I have the injections in a clinic on the left just before the traffic lights on the corner of Third Road and Pattaya Tai for 100 baht but any clinic will do it for you.

What’s the name of that Clinic before the traffic lights ? If I may ask