Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bangkok to Koh Samui

Gyromorph

Hi all, next monday i have to get from BKK to Koh Samui, then the ferry across to Koh Phangan.

I'm probably going to fly down to Samui, but i was just wondering if anyone else has taken this route?

I'm trying to get a rough idea of how much the flight will cost and how long it takes, and also, what time do the ferry's run until and how much it costs?

Basically, i'm just looking for the quickest way possible.

Thanks

Gyro

Edited by Gyromorph

Gyro

Hi all, next monday i have to get from BKK to Koh Samui, then the ferry across to Koh Phangan.

I'm probably going to fly down to Samui, but i was just wondering if anyone else has taken this route?

I'm trying to get a rough idea of how much the flight will cost and how long it takes, and also, what time do the ferry's run until and how much it costs?

Basically, i'm just looking for the quickest way possible.

Thanks

Gyro

Bangkok Airways has a promotion running which gets you to Samui noticeable cheaper then normally!

clickediclick

large sig = small penis

They have one cheap flight, last run of the day at 21:00. You will have to look up the Bagkok Airways website but it is about half the regular fare.

air asia to surtatani..maybe 2500 return if you book in advance

then get the bus outside the airport for 300b which includes the ferry

it will take a few hours extra..bus is about 2hr and the ferry is another hour

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

You can go with a VIP Bus for about 1100 Baht, include ferry.

You can go by train for about 1000 Baht (sleeper) to surathani and then with the ferry to samui

You can go by plane for expensive 3000-4000 Baht. The first and the last flight every day is the cheapest.

Thanks for all the replies guys, i managed to get a promotional early bird flight on Bangkok airways that flew out at 6am for 2700 baht including inflight breakfast, took 50 mins and i was docking in Koh Phangan at 8.45am.

not too bad at all...... :)

Gyro

Gyro