IGNORED

Tim Boutique

Rodway

Stayed there a month ago, and was very happy. A lot of confort in the rooms, and a very good location, for the rest nothing special compared to other hotels on this range of prices. For other informations check other reviews here on the forum (is a lot of them concerning the Tim), if you have a more specific question i'll be happy to help you.

Number6-01.jpg

The prisoner: “I’m not a number, I’m a free manâ€

A gogo girl: "i'm not a number, i'm a free woman"

I've stayed at Tim Boutique for a total of two weeks over the last 4 months and it's a good hotel. The owner, Tim, is an older Thai lady that usually drinks during the day and evenings in Tim Bar which fronts 2nd Road. Tim Bar also has a go-go bar.

The rooms are really nice. Big beds with high quality linens. The service is good. The breakfast buffet is pretty decent, too, if you get breakfast included in your rate. Latestays.com and Asiatravel.com are the two sites I used to book the hotel.

Wonderful Bar is just across 2nd Road from Tim Beer Bar on the corner of Soi 13 and 2nd. It's a fairly decent drinking bar with lots of medium quality girls working the night shift. Drinks are inexpensive and there's no hustling for lady drinks.

Have Fun. :D

I just spent a week there and really liked the place alot. There were a couple of downsidess however; first the king size bed had two smaller matresses put together instead of one single matress. Second, I wanted to stay additional days and they had avilability, however they would not give me the reduced rate unless I booked thru the internet. I was not going to enter any credit card information on a public computer in Thailand.

I believe they do have a website, but I booked it thru the hotel link here on Addicts.

do they have a website?

and any montly rates?

They have a web site but with higher prices. Anyway for this hotel the best prices are true "latestays" but with the possibility to book only 2 or 3 weeks in advance. For a monthly rate you can try true the hotel and bargain with them about the price (they are generally helpful and polite).

Number6-01.jpg

The prisoner: “I’m not a number, I’m a free manâ€

A gogo girl: "i'm not a number, i'm a free woman"

The place is ok, but don't get shocked when you find out Tim is a gal about 300lbs, she's cool though

i spat the dummy

Just got back from a 8 night stay there. The place is ok... but the service is EXCELLENT. Staff was really good on making your stay comfortable. Roof top pool with bar was very cool. The location was pretty good also....Right next to the Avenue, Across from Royal Garden, and about a 5 min walk to Central Festival. I don't remember exactly how much I paid per night but it was around 17-1800 Baht a night. I would stay there again.

I recently stayed for a week here and for the price I paid it was a very good hotel.. far better than the rip off hotel I stayed in Phuket anyway. The service is excellent and the pool on the roof was very relaxing. Would definitely stay again.. hopefully November time for a longer stay :Party1:

Oh, in case anyone couldn't find the bottle opener, it's in the bathroom on the wall.. took me a while to work that one out :Jail1:

hi Q for you,is the hotel beside tims bar ,on soi diana or near the beach on that quiet soi on right hand side as you walk up from the beach.??

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Are the rooms at Tim quiet? I need a good sleep after a heavy night out. I seem to think I have seen a review about noise from the corridor in the room.

Thanks in advance.

never had any problem with noise at Tim's , either from corridor or outside

I stayed at Tim's in Sept. 08. I can highly recommend it. No problems with noise, joiners etc. I don't know about food and pool, I tend to use a hotel as a place to shag and sleep only, other than that I like to get out. It is in a great location, just off 2nd road so on the bhat bus route, across from Mike's mall and near the LK area which is well worth exploring. There are a few nice bars in the area which you should try, sometimes these can yield diamonds! I liked the absence of the "hard sell" that you can get in walking st. and Soi 6. The bars locally are ideally suited to hanging out during the day and having a bit of craic with the ladies and whoever else pops in. No pressure to up sell!