IGNORED

Win a android box draw

Footymadstreams

Draw to be taken 1st April

If you have our global tv or atv service it would be appreciated if you could make a comment about that and our support via telgram

Good Luck

Edited by Footymadstreams

Pleasd add me.

I use their ATV service and it's been great for me.  I like all the series shows they have that I can watch multiple seasons on demand.    It has a large catalog of movies as well.  The pricing is fair and I buy for multiple TVs and its been the most reliable service I've had although I've only tried about 5 different ones through the years.  The telegram support chat is nice they also have to find out quick questions I may have which many services do not provide so a quick reply is always appreciated.  

• Like 1

Have sophon because true is ridiculous. Happy to try this out if I win so I am in,

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Again, I’ll join in for a friend who’ll be retiring to Pattaya in June.

• Like 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Add me please !

• Like 1

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

You can never have too many boxes.   Never had any significant problems with Limitless/ATV or Surfshark vpn.  Any issues I just jump on the Telegram group and the answer is usually already there.

• Like 1

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for some info on the different telegram forum and ran across this. So yeah I'll give it a go. I bought my box a few years ago and it has been great most of the time. So Ron even if you don't win one it is well worth buying one. Now I just have to remember my sign in info from the old forum.

Telegram is for subscribers to our services only

On 28/01/2021 at 04:24, Ron Rat said:

Have sophon because true is ridiculous. Happy to try this out if I win so I am in,

Don't  get a choice in condos 

The condo i stay in has tipmanee i find it ok only problem is no TV guide to find movie times. 

Have had both shophon and ( true basic package)in a few rooms. It seems to me to make it better you need to pay for extra channels.

@Footymadstreams count me in 5th  time lucky  

Edited by talung66

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Count me in on the draw please, the telegram chat room is real a handy source of info if you can’t get something working, I have the global tv service which works really well and the series section on there really has a good selection of shows

• Like 2

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

4 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

Telegram is for subscribers to our services only

Oh When I bought the box from you that was a main selling point. That I would have access to a forum for ongoing support. In the past I had no need for the service but now that Mobdro is dead I might. Do any of the options have access to live TV from the US? 

• Like 1

Yes has many usa channels and 100% better quality than mobdro

OK Thanks I'll get in touch soon.

• 2 weeks later...