IGNORED

What hapended to bangkok 112

KiwiScottie

pretty much vanished from you tube when covid hit , 

Was probably my favourite along with thailand Red for filming the red light districts , 

I assume may have left to return to his home land, 

Anyone heard anything? 

NotSoCheapCharlie

I used to watch that guy! Especially before my first trip (and a few times after). I just checked his channel, didn't realize he'd been gone but yeah, 9 months AWOL. Hope he's alright, wherever he is. Thoughts and prayers.

They took down his patreon, many of his youtube vids were demonetized for sexual content most likely, youtube changed their algorithm to not pay much to youtubers whose channels are not family friendly plus not much to film with covid so he probably went back home. Hopefully he stashed some cash while he was raking it in with the millions of views but he's probably gonna have to get a job now.

Just assumed he headed home with the uncertainty of the visa extensions there for awhile. I did see stickman mention a Thailand Red update in one of his recent write ups but couldn’t find what source he was referencing.