Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What hapended to bangkok 112

KiwiScottie

pretty much vanished from you tube when covid hit , 

Was probably my favourite along with thailand Red for filming the red light districts , 

I assume may have left to return to his home land, 

Anyone heard anything? 

Hopefully he pulled his head out of his own ass and realised that not everyone visiting a red light district wants to be filmed.

I used to watch that guy! Especially before my first trip (and a few times after). I just checked his channel, didn't realize he'd been gone but yeah, 9 months AWOL. Hope he's alright, wherever he is. Thoughts and prayers.

They took down his patreon, many of his youtube vids were demonetized for sexual content most likely, youtube changed their algorithm to not pay much to youtubers whose channels are not family friendly plus not much to film with covid so he probably went back home. Hopefully he stashed some cash while he was raking it in with the millions of views but he's probably gonna have to get a job now.

No chance of him having to retire due to blood nose?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just assumed he headed home with the uncertainty of the visa extensions there for awhile. I did see stickman mention a Thailand Red update in one of his recent write ups but couldn’t find what source he was referencing. 

• 1 year later...

I think he is gonna be back. Though his Youtube and Twitter accounts are inactive since two plus years, he has posted twice on Facebook since then including a live video of Bangkok in April 2022. So it looks like he is fine. Hopefully, he will be back to posting videos on Youtube soon.

On 29/12/2020 at 02:55, KiwiScottie said:

pretty much vanished from you tube when covid hit , 

Was probably my favourite along with thailand Red for filming the red light districts , 

I assume may have left to return to his home land, 

Anyone heard anything? 

No news right now. Too many spammy alternatives on Youtube now. Everything Pattaya seems reasonable.

• 9 months later...
On 28/06/2023 at 14:04, vikingman said:

Looks like he is back posting videos on the account bkk112

I watched 13min into a recent video he posted and made me reflect poorly on myself.

Why the fuck did I waste 13min of my life watching this stranger go to convenience stores and buy a certain icecream bar, drink a beer and watch a resting dog under a truck. 😬 I must be a fucking loser if that's all I am doing, and for entertainment. Well at least I didn't keep watching and see the last 5min of wanking 😁

• Like 1