Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Proper online courses for learning thai

poseidon5566

Ok so I do like mango languages for this language. But if I can find the time with my other studies I would like to get a lot more formal with this and learn it properly. I am looking for a properly recognised language school that offer formal education in the Thai language if anyone has recommendations 

I am also curious to learn Thai. 

I planned on taking some courses in Bangkok near Asoke at the Duke Language School.

However, I found a website that mentions many online options.  Here is the LINK

Back in the early 2000's I had a Thai girl tell me that she couldn't understand 2 other Thai girls talking to each other because they were from Issan and sometimes only speak Issan to each other.  

I have good spoken tourist Thai learned from 'Thai for beginners' book with CD's'; two week course at language school in Patong, Phuket; regular visits from Australia and two TG GF's, one at a time; YouTube videos especially " Learn Thai with Mod'. 

Here is cut and paste from an email I received a couple of days ago.

#

If you would like to practice what you have learned with a native Thai speaker, join our online classes. We have five new groups starting in January.  You can book your spot now before it is full as we have limited seats in each class. 

BOOK NOW or get free assessment test: [email protected]

Find more info here. 

mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsletter.learnth

We hope to see you in our class!

Edited by Bonkabit
spelling
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 17/12/2020 at 13:07, usexpat46 said:

Back in the early 2000's I had a Thai girl tell me that she couldn't understand 2 other Thai girls talking to each other because they were from Issan and sometimes only speak Issan to each other.  

Many of the girls from the south part of Issan also speak Khmer/Cambodian.

I like the format on this site  https://learn-thai-podcast.com  ( some free content but I have subscribed) 

Learn some words , next lesson you put them into sentences. Learn more words , next lesson  use them in more sentences and it continues First goal is 300 words and i you think about it that would probably get you by in most scenario's