IGNORED

Amari Nova Suites-Review

Emrah

What i really like about this hotel is the spacious rooms and the fact that the bedroom is separate to the living room with a kitchen and two baclonys {ideal for longer stays}
Staff extremely pleasant always willing to help and will hep resolve any issues swiftly.
Only downfall really is the distance to Walking Street however does support a free buggy service to second road at least which is useful.
Water pressure in the showers definitely needs to be sorted.
Air con you don't need to really use as you receive cold air from the floor tiling which i was satisfied with as i do not like sleeping with air con turned on.
Was not up early enough to use any facilities or wake up for breakfast so cannot comment on that but i would certainly recommend to anyone in terms of service,rooms comfort and especially the service at front desk which is first class.
Show less

I stayed here for a month just before the lockdown.  I really miss that pool and having an oven.  Great bed and sofa / lounge too.  

• 4 weeks later...

Great rooftop freshwater pool and gym with fantastic vistas too.

On 30/11/2020 at 00:14, Chingari12 said:

Don't they have a joiner fee now? 

Yes. Introduced when I last stayed in 2019.

So keep in mind the hotel rate is somewhat artificial.

Otherwise a nice hotel

17 hours ago, chunky123 said:

Yes. Introduced when I last stayed in 2019.

So keep in mind the hotel rate is somewhat artificial.

Otherwise a nice hotel.

Amari was my go to hotel whenever I was in pattaya. I always preferred to stay in their older building rather than the new one which was built couple of years back. Never had any problems. But unfortunately have not been able to visit pattaya since past 2019 , was really keen on this year but the pandemic screwed up all the plans

1 hour ago, Chingari12 said:

Amari was my go to hotel whenever I was in pattaya. I always preferred to stay in their older building rather than the new one which was built couple of years back. Never had any problems. But unfortunately have not been able to visit pattaya since past 2019 , was really keen on this year but the pandemic screwed up all the plans

I visited in October 2019, this rule was very new then.

Made the booking in August (I think) so we agreed the new rule didn't apply, which was good of them.

It was excellent value and a shame that they introduced this rule, would also be my go to hotel in the future.

20 hours ago, chunky123 said:

I visited in October 2019, this rule was very new then.

Made the booking in August (I think) so we agreed the new rule didn't apply, which was good of them.

It was excellent value and a shame that they introduced this rule, would also be my go to hotel in the future.

I will probably go to @mind down the road next time when I come in next time. Joined fee is a deal breaker. Hope @mind doesn't have any joiner fee yet

• 10 months later...

I've booked a One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with Kitchenette (75-105m) for 2 weeks for just 786bt a night in Feb 2022, and looking forward to staying there, a huge room at a really good price. First time ever staying anywhere apart from close to LK Metro in 12 trips, so will be a big change to normal trips. Have never been to Soi 6 in the evening though, so should be interesting. Will probably use the baht bus a lot more than normal

Per Trip Advisor reviews in the last 3 years, the joiner fee is only 200bt (surprised thats a deal breaker to some but we all have different budgets I guess), the place is getting a bit rundown, and too many noisy "curries" staying there. I hope the last bit isn't true, and surprised TA didn't remove that review

• 10 months later...
On 21/11/2021 at 09:45, jaynewcastle said:

I've booked a One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with Kitchenette (75-105m) for 2 weeks for just 786bt a night in Feb 2022, and looking forward to staying there, a huge room at a really good price. First time ever staying anywhere apart from close to LK Metro in 12 trips, so will be a big change to normal trips. Have never been to Soi 6 in the evening though, so should be interesting. Will probably use the baht bus a lot more than normal

Per Trip Advisor reviews in the last 3 years, the joiner fee is only 200bt (surprised thats a deal breaker to some but we all have different budgets I guess), the place is getting a bit rundown, and too many noisy "curries" staying there. I hope the last bit isn't true, and surprised TA didn't remove that review

The same room is 47 USD a night now, but still very good deal, I really like the pictures that room/hotel is very nice.

So how was your stay? Were those trip advisor reviews pretty true? anything you didn't like?

And if I book the room for 2 people, and it's only me  checking in and I bring a girl back everyday, there is no joiner fee right? 

Like many of my hotels on my Jan/Feb 2022 trip, I got really good deals on hotels, this place is more like 3500bt a night in Jan/Feb when I checked

The 1 bed deluxe suite was one of the best hotel rooms I've ever had (my normal budget is 1000bt a night). The hotel was very quiet during my stay, but also undergoing a lot of maintenance work as well, and there were issues with water supply, wifi & AC during my stay.

I did get moved into a 3 bed suite for the last 6 days of my stay, due to the maintenance work  :)

I liked the location, but for most people, this will probably be the biggest issue

The place has a small joiner fee per previous reports

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jaynewcastle said:

Like many of my hotels on my Jan/Feb 2022 trip, I got really good deals on hotels, this place is more like 3500bt a night in Jan/Feb when I checked

The 1 bed deluxe suite was one of the best hotel rooms I've ever had (my normal budget is 1000bt a night). The hotel was very quiet during my stay, but also undergoing a lot of maintenance work as well, and there were issues with water supply, wifi & AC during my stay.

I did get moved into a 3 bed suite for the last 6 days of my stay, due to the maintenance work  :)

I liked the location, but for most people, this will probably be the biggest issue

The place has a small joiner fee per previous reports

Thanks a lot, I like it quiet in the room! How was the wifi? I checked tripadisor and google reviews and 75% say the wifi is horrible! sup with that, such a nice hotel but shitty wifi. But then I checked the same sites for LK president and it's similar! maybe they expect youtube 4k speed? as long as I can browsing PA I am happy, but if it's so bad that I can't even browse internet that would suck!!

I emailed them and they say no joiner fee for 1 overnight guest.

Some posts said they don't allow guests under 20.

The wifi worked most of the time during my stay, there was 1 evening when I couldn't connect, there was an issue with the router that the staff sorted out in about 30mins. Apart from that, there were only a couple of times when it was very slow/unresponsive (from memory)

I was happy with it, however I only use it to browse the internet & email however

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jaynewcastle said:

The wifi worked most of the time during my stay, there was 1 evening when I couldn't connect, there was an issue with the router that the staff sorted out in about 30mins. Apart from that, there were only a couple of times when it was very slow/unresponsive (from memory)

I was happy with it, however I only use it to browse the internet & email however

Thanks a lot, I gone ahead and booked it, booked it through Agoda (pay 2 days before arrival and free cancellation), did 2 bookings, 1 for 3 days another for 12 days, so if wifi is useless even for basic things or other problems, I will just leave after 3 days. But thanks a lot for your fast and helpful replies. I also got the one bedroom deluxe suite 85 square meter, man it just looks so nice!! A little far to WS but will rent a bike so no problem!!

• Like 1