IGNORED

Hungry Now

anglesea

Downloaded the Hungry Now app. Pleased that choice of English, not so other delivery apps. Had to confirm my email, phone number and address. Big range of restaurants and cafes, and range of food type. Easy to search and use.  Have promotions every day that make food prices reasonable. Ordered small pizza, pork dish and thai food from one restaurant. App shows you progress from order to delivery. Food arrived as ordered, on time, good serving size. Paid cash on delivery. All hot except the pizza that was warm. Came with a complimentary small water. 

• 5 months later...

This App is getting very popular, I've known about it for quite a while but used it for the first time the other day.  From the Indian restaurant Tarka House I ordered 2 Tikka Masalas, came with Naan bread and was on offer at 140 baht plus one Basmati rice 80 baht so 360 baht total minus a 99 baht voucher code making it 261 baht, it was delivered quickly and me and my friend really enjoyed it.

I will definitely be using again.