Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anyone else near the Bangkok TZ playing Bedrock Minecraft? (not the Java Edition)

Garzan

I play Minecraft on a Windows PC, and I'm slowly working on completing all the achievements. I'm at 98 out of 111 right not. Two that are giving me something of an issue are the two that require me to give something to another player. Giving diamonds to a zombie does not seem to trigger the achievement, and I haven't been able to get a zombie to pick up Suspicious Stew.  

One possible solution is to start a Minecraft Realm, and invite someone in to give each other stew and diamonds, and both complete those two achievements. With any luck, it would even get done during the 30-day Realms free trial. :-) Worst case would be to create the Realm and buy a second copy of Minecraft to be able to give stuff to myself (I have a secondary Microsoft login made when I was playing Castle Siege.). In any event, I need a second Windows Minecraft player if I'm going to get those achievements knocked out; either someone already playing the game or my secondary game ID. Doing so without spending more money on it would be nice. :-) 

So, are you already a PC Minecraft player? Are you willing to meet me in a Minecraft Realm and complete those achievements?