IGNORED

2 men arrested following rape of 14 year old girl

7-Eleven

2 men arrested following rape of 14 year old girl

At 4.30 on Thursday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Grit and a team of officers from Na-Jomtien Police Station conducted a raid of an apartment complex in Soi Kow Tha Low armed with an arrest warrant for 2 men accused of being part of a 3 man gang who raped a 14 year old girl on 30th January. One man is already in custody and Police received information that the other two were residing at the location. One of the targets, Khun Saishon aged 23 was detained inside his 4th floor room and 4 packets of Crystal Methamphetamine was also found in the room. The second man ran away and was thought to be hiding somewhere inside the building. He was eventually tracked down and found hiding in the loft compartment of the building. Khun Tanashai aged 23 was subsequently detained and the two men were taken away for questioning. The three men are now facing charges relating to raping a minor and Khun Saishon, who denies involvement in the assault was additionally charged with class 1 drug possession.

Agree with "sentiment" guys but lets remember its "alleged".

There was the well publicised case in 2007 of the girl who was raped near Lake Mabrachan and she accused her Uncle.

Several websites + the Pattaya People named him and the Pattaya People even stated "we hope he spends a lot of time in jail".

later found out she had consensual sex with her boyfriend and, fearing she might be pregnant decided to blame a guy she had a problem with. The "uncle" was tormented and hounded for weeks until she fessed up.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Yes innocent until proven guilty. I'm sure many of us guys on here are Fathers hence the understandable sentiment. I will not comment until after the trial.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

yep if they are innocent ...................fine

If not i hope they are arse fucked to death in a lovely thai jail!!!!!!!!!!!!