IGNORED

Lengkee restaurant

firstholliday

A nice one to take your girlfriend to. Lengkee restaurant corner pattaya kland and soi Bokhauw.

Very large menu, cheap and very good.

• 1 month later...
which soi is pattaya pattaya kland

pattaya klang is pattaya central road

I've never been there, but I'm giving it a try next time.

if anyone is in town and so inclined, some photos??????????

• 2 weeks later...

If you try this place, get the fried seabass with the three flavor sauce. Have tried this dish in several restaurants, and think LengKee has the edge on this one.

- Cochran

• 2 weeks later...

i have never seen a better one than at the amari orchid. ok i payed 2500 bt per night but it was included. anything you can imagine was there. eggs cooked to order, every fruit imaginable, any meat that would turn your crank, sushi, curries, soups, cheeses, cold cuts, breads of a bakers dozen varities, toasted or not, cereals, did i i say sushi? unbeleivable. so heres the bad news . i went with buddy who said "couple of days here and we're off. well after 8 days my tab at checkout was 1600 us dollars!!!!!! yea breaky was great. turns out they charged me 1000bt per lady and 230bt per beer from mini bar. took a couple of ladies for breaky at hotel and they fruckin charged me $31 for a bowl of broth soup. should have know they would'nt have eaten and just left her in the room for half hour but WTF. anyway holy crap great breakfast buffet. :):MonkeyFight:

<center><embed src="http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.ohiok.com/&clickLABEL=Vacation Countdown Clock Generator&flashLABEL=Ohiok.com&skin=http://www.ohiok.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/skins/11.jpg&text=girls%20girls%20girls%20a%20little%0Dgolf%20and%20maybe%20a%20beer%20lol%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=16777215&datesColor=0&year=2010&month=10&day=21&hour=12&minute=50&second=22&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.ohiok.com/">Vacation Countdown Clock Generator</a></small></center>

• 4 weeks later...

Went there last night and it might have been the best duck(in gravy) i have ever had.

Went there last night and it might have been the best duck(in gravy) i have ever had.

Agree with you on this one

i have never seen a better one than at the amari orchid. ok i payed 2500 bt per night but it was included. anything you can imagine was there. eggs cooked to order, every fruit imaginable, any meat that would turn your crank, sushi, curries, soups, cheeses, cold cuts, breads of a bakers dozen varities, toasted or not, cereals, did i i say sushi? unbeleivable. so heres the bad news . i went with buddy who said "couple of days here and we're off. well after 8 days my tab at checkout was 1600 us dollars!!!!!! yea breaky was great. turns out they charged me 1000bt per lady and 230bt per beer from mini bar. took a couple of ladies for breaky at hotel and they fruckin charged me $31 for a bowl of broth soup. should have know they would'nt have eaten and just left her in the room for half hour but WTF. anyway holy crap great breakfast buffet. :):9of10Score:

I'm at a loss to see the connection with Lengkee here. Good warning about the Amari though....will avoid that place!

If u say that it's better than kiss food it must be pretty good. Ate in kiss a lot and our hotel was in soi lenke. Will be havin a look soon.

Edited by ziggi

You can't compare it with Kiss food. Kiss is famous for his farang food. This is all Thai and chinese.

lengkee hits the right notes for me... good value clean and efficient,,, have eaten many times here and never been dissapointed

Been a few times with Cerberus and K&M. Its great great food if you like lots of smaller dishes to share.

Great value too.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Been a few times with Cerberus and K&M. Its great great food if you like lots of smaller dishes to share.

Great value too.

That's the way to do it.

When you are with 6 you can order about 8 different dishes and the price will be less than 1,200 baht.

Food enough and many different dishes.

• 5 weeks later...
If u say that it's better than kiss food it must be pretty good. Ate in kiss a lot and our hotel was in soi lenke. Will be havin a look soon.

You can't compare it with Kiss food. Kiss is famous for his farang food. This is all Thai and chinese.

Kiss has quite a following on this board and in pattaya for its "Thai" food. It always looks like its full of thais. Of course they are there with falang.

ziggi please let us know what you thought of LengKee. I always wonder if people somehow have a "taste" for Kiss or just haven't seen some alternatives. To me, Kiss food seems rather low quality and bland.