IGNORED

KUALA LUMPUR - LONDON for 130 pounds

mai

After recently posting the BKK-LONDON cheap flights problem and not really getting anywhere with it, I caved in a few weeks ago and bought Air Asia BKK-KL-LONDON return (405 pounds i paid incl. meals plus 15kg bag) not bad but.......

you can now get it for nearly 100 pounds less - due to them slashing prices + 20 percent off everything deal that ends in one hour!! The website says the deal is for Oct-Jan but ALL the fares are dirt cheap even in a months time.

....if only i'd waited a little longer!! but, it is rare for budget carries to discount so close to flights. I just think the state of air travel is that bad they want to make sure that flights aren't half empty.

yes, i will have a bit of a wait at KL (could have been a small wait but i didn't want to risk 2 hour transit)....air asia don't guarnatee connections BUT you may be able to pay for the AirAsia Go insurance to get around this (need to look in terms for their min. transit time for this though).

Note - London stansted to varoius UK locations than possible (and Ryan Air were doing FREE flights too not so long ago!)

For these prices, its worth the risk on Air Asia (apparently they are new planes so i'm hoping its not the asean cattle class)

What a bastard !

I booked Thai - Vietnam return flights only 3 days ago....the savings would have paid for a little Soi6 spinner :(

Ho hum, some you win eh !