IGNORED

One way ticket fiancee visa

TOMSA

my Thai girl is coming to the UK one way , what is the best way to buy a ticket ? book from UK or send money to los

thanks Alan

Edited by alanr

alan from wales

You do not say if she is coming for a holiday, or what ever, If she is coming for a holiday she will have to have a return tkt, If not just book your flyt and get an E Tkt , Get her to pick it up at the Desk in the Airport , They will give you a number , that way things do not go wrong or get lost,, As long as she does not forget the time and date. :GrinNod1:

I was ther first time in ocotber 08 spent too much then again for new years spent less, and im going back for 17 days in march ,and prob may too,but ill be gettin bus to glasgow or edburgh for cheaper flights rather than fly from aberdeen.£130 cheaper.

My hotel lowered daily rate over new years[arcadia mansions] by 150 baht a day so i guess every little helps,im a tight fisted git anyways so i always eat cheap drink cheap and mostly try to fuck cheap too lol.

you should pay for it here i wouldnt trust any thai girl to book there own flight,that would be a nice pay day for her if you sent her the money

you should pay for it here i wouldnt trust any thai girl to book there own flight,that would be a nice pay day for her if you sent her the money

no it`s ok she is coming over on a fiancée visa or settlement visa so i trust her , just looking for the best option with the booking of the flight

thanks Alan

alan from wales

I've been looking for the same thing BKK-MAN. It aint cheap. My experiences are its just about as cheap for a return as it would be for a single. Last time I booked with OPODO & she flew with Etihad. I then emailed her an electronic ticket. This time I think i'll just book direct with Etihad as its a bit cheaper. But be prepared to pay about £500....

You do not say if she is coming for a holiday, or what ever,

The title says "settlement visa". That would imply not a holiday.

I've been looking for the same thing BKK-MAN. It aint cheap. My experiences are its just about as cheap for a return as it would be for a single. Last time I booked with OPODO & she flew with Etihad. I then emailed her an electronic ticket. This time I think i'll just book direct with Etihad as its a bit cheaper. But be prepared to pay about £500....

hi mate looked on etihad a few day`s ago and it was £431 , when are you looking to fly your partner over to uk ?

alan from wales

hi mate looked on etihad a few day`s ago and it was £431 , when are you looking to fly your partner over to uk ?

Am looking about 3-4 weeks. Whatever flight I can find the cheapest. 431 is pretty good. I might have a look later and get it booked, as prices only go up.

They are totally different applications a settlement visa means you are already married !!!!

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

if he cant truster with 500 then he shouldent bother, if she run's off with it he got away cheap/

good liuck there not all the same, hope she enjoys the weather.

Dont book a one way...Book return with emirates then once she is here claim back the money for the return flight after the date its issued for (may take 4-6 weeks)...It will workout a lot cheaper than booking a one-way. Emirates prices wont change untill the 28th feb.

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

thanks i will look into it, how much did you save when you did it ?

alan

alan from wales