IGNORED

VIP Visa Pattaya/Jomtien: has anyone used?

DaveStarl

• 7 months later...
31 minutes ago, Turtle123 said:

Ill be going Monday. Ill keep you guys posted. 

FYI, the immigration office in jomtien is still handing out covid extensions for 1900 baht. I realize that maybe you may be using vip visa for a different reason, but just thought I would mention it. 

6 minutes ago, wadman said:

FYI, the immigration office in jomtien is still handing out covid extensions for 1900 baht. I realize that maybe you may be using vip visa for a different reason, but just thought I would mention it. 

Whats the process involved with that? Like time spent in immigration,etc. My tourist visa is good until June 2nd so does that mean they just add 60 days to the end of my TR?

Also just noticed that that Visa agency is able to work on your covid extension. I would guess if I go myself to the immigration office I would have to give a reason to why I want/need an extension? What would be some good reasons?

9 minutes ago, Turtle123 said:

Whats the process involved with that? Like time spent in immigration,etc. My tourist visa is good until June 2nd so does that mean they just add 60 days to the end of my TR?

I can only tell you my situation. Which is, I came in on a visa exempt (not a tourist visa) about 1 year ago. 

For me, the process is :

Visit 1: fill in about 4 pages of forms, some photocopies, hand them in, pay 1900 baht. Takes about 20 minutes. You get a "under consideration" stamp in your passport 

Visit 2: hand in passport, takes about 10 minutes

Visit 3:pick up passport, takes about 1 minute

My advice to you is go to the immigration office, and see what happens. Worst that can happen is that they tell you no. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Turtle123 said:

Also just noticed that that Visa agency is able to work on your covid extension. I would guess if I go myself to the immigration office I would have to give a reason to why I want/need an extension? What would be some good reasons?

No real reason needed for me. There are a few places in the forms where they asks you as to why you are applying for an extension. I have always put in "unable to travel due to covid". I have never had any questions about it. 

I do want to point out that 1 difference is that I entered on a visa exempt in March last year. You seemed to have entered on a tourist visa, a lot more recent than that? 

Just now, wadman said:

No real reason needed for me. There are a few places in the forms where they asks you as to why you are applying for an extension. I have always put in "unable to travel due to covid". I have never had any questions about it. 

I do want to point out that 1 difference is that I entered on a visa exempt in March last year. You seemed to have entered on a tourist visa, a lot more recent than that? 

Yah I came in 9 days ago.

1 hour ago, wadman said:

If you get multiple covid extensions, will that affect your chances of getting any other type of visa like a volunteer visa down the road?

8 hours ago, masterslayer169 said:

How much did they quote for the volunteer visa 

This spot was 52k, respond in timely fashion. another agency wanted 55k but they’re located in bkk n they don’t respond in timely fashion.

Edited by MangoLove69

11 hours ago, Turtle123 said:

If you get multiple covid extensions, will that affect your chances of getting any other type of visa like a volunteer visa down the road?

I don't know the answer to this one. Best to ask the agent, although they naturally have a tendency to steer you towards getting a visa with them. 

3 hours ago, Turtle123 said:

This spot was 52k, respond in timely fashion. another agency wanted 55k but they’re located in bkk n they don’t respond in timely fashion.

Try Tik Tok Services, the quote I got was much lower than that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ohyesuare said:

Damn real nice find. Shes got a ton more followers so might be better. And shes pretty hot. Maybe shes barfineable

59 minutes ago, Turtle123 said:

Damn real nice find. Shes got a ton more followers so might be better. And shes pretty hot. Maybe shes barfineable

Try it and let us know how you get on with that idea because I 100% know how far you'll get.

2 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

Probably the most helpful visa agent in town, I recommend her all the time to anyone that needs help dealing with anything related to thai officialdom.

23 minutes ago, Hallmark said:

Try it and let us know how you get on with that idea because I 100% know how far you'll get.

Yah just because she would turn you down 100% doesnt mean she would for someone else. See thats the difference between you jokers and I. You go for the beaten down, decrepit n the injured gazelles that are limping on 1 leg. I get the ones unattainable and left alone by the masses.

Edited by MangoLove69

24 minutes ago, Turtle123 said:

Yah just because she would turn you down 100% doesnt mean she would for someone else. See thats the difference between you jokers and I. You go for the beaten down, decrepit n the injured gazelles that are limping on 1 leg. I get the ones unattainable and left alone by the masses.

I was gonna say it's a bit harsh for all the facepalms in your previous post, but then saw this you probably need to keep your ego in check here man...

I guess "it's nice to be nice" is something I heard from/about this forum

33 minutes ago, Turtle123 said:

Dude the lady in question is married and is a reputable business women. Your comments are rude and definitely go against the core of the information requested here. Probably better to bite your tongue:NoNo3:

Tik Tok....used her company a couple of times, and service is always excellent. BTW, some blokes need to understand not every woman you see in Pattaya/Jomtien is a working girl. Blokes with even a little bit of experience here, or common sense learn this pretty quickly...

Off topic posts removed and I’m locking the topic to prevent more grief.

Apologies to the OP but the thread has been wrecked by one individual.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• davidge locked this topic