Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

total newbie to visas uk to thailand ? any info ?

adam4444

Hi Guys , Sorry if I ask dumb Questions but im a total newbie to visas 

Yes I don't need one right now just trying to find out info for hopefully going back when corona fucks off . ive been to Thailand about 16 years 50 plus holidays but only  about 2 weeks at a time because of work . 

I'm from Scotland u.k  and want to find out about the 3 month and 6 month visas to Thailand , for the 3 month visa it says can stay max 60 days ? but do you have to stay 30 days then go jomtien immigration and get another 30 days to make the 60 days or go out the country ? 

or can you stay 60 days then go jomtien  immigration and get another 30 days ? or go out country on visa run come back ? 

same with the 6 month visa maximum of 90 days ? have to go out after every 30 days ? go immigration , visa run etc ? 

sounds like a nightmare , If I had the cash I would just go pattaya 30 days angeles 30 days then back pattaya 30 days no need for 3 month visa ? 

any info guys or are there other visas I should be looking at ? im 50 in a few years can get retirement visa then ? 

Edited by adam4444
not finished