Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Addicts Back Up Again

likeaking

Looks like the forum was down for about 13 hours, back up about 20 minutes ago. This has been happening more frequently lately.

• Like 3

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Wonder what happened.  You always wonder if its just you who's having issues, but obviously not this time

I had same problem ,could not access forum from here in UK ,from about 3 pm onwards yesterday .back ok now thankfully , was worried I wouldn't get my tips up for the Saturday horse pick thread , new tipsters welcome :)

This was the message that was displayed during today's outage. Also saw the same back on July 21. @whitespider, what is causing this message to appear?

addicts.jpg

• Like 2

I thought i was banned :Hug7:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, likeaking said:

Looks like the forum was down for about 13 hours, back up about 20 minutes ago. This has been happening more frequently lately.

Twice in the last 3 month!!?? If more frequent its either your end or the endless Tapatalk issues (if you use that)

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

This was the message that was displayed during today's outage. Also saw the same back on July 21. @whitespider, what is causing this message to appear?

addicts.jpg

Lets just say there are too many stupid people out there with nothing better to do. I can't really say more except that temporarily taking it offline is the only option. I CAN say this "protection" is not our doing, it was an Invision issue - they SHOULD have resolved it in a few hours but for some unexplained reason it dragged on.

What I CAN add

It is possible, though unlikely, it may happen again as the issue is ongoing - if it does please rest assured we are on it as fast as we can.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

6 hours ago, likeaking said:

This has been the only outage for me for ages, I think the last one was when the upgrades were happening. 

You might want to pay your internet bill on time. :) 

I’m thinking of a class  action....Mental anguish.   Anyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It felt like the Twilight zone or if I was going crazy. With no Pattaya Addicts and no way to get to Pattaya. Was it really only just a dream? Did it never really exist? All this time has Pattaya  only been in my mind?

well done to the admins for getting everything back up online again

Happy to see PA is back.

It was a long and lonely night :unsure:

“This Community is Not Available.” What a fitting description of Pattaya in 2020. 

• Like 2

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill