IGNORED

Thirty six year old man stabbed on Pattaya Beach

The Pattaya News

Pattaya- A thirty-six year old man was found stabbed on Pattaya Beach this morning. The victim, 36 year old Athapol Tokrisana, was found by passerby in front of Royal Garden on Pattaya Beach Road at 5:30 AM this morning. He shouted for assistance drawing attention. He had a knife protruding from his buttocks area. Police, […]

Thirty six year old man stabbed on Pattaya Beach
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

Ok.  I got to say it.  Maybe this is not covid-related, but I suspect the tip of the on-coming iceberg.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

24 minutes ago, timbota said:

Ok.  I got to say it.  Maybe this is not covid-related, but I suspect the tip of the on-coming iceberg.

Doubt it, homeboy was probably trying to lowball a ladyboy and got ganked.  

1 hour ago, Loomkey said:

Doubt it, homeboy was probably trying to lowball a ladyboy and got ganked.  

Probably yes.  I guess my point was that people in Pattaya are going to be getting more & more economically desperate as time goes on.   Others (especially foreigners) need to be more mindful than normal regarding their surroundings & situations.   To assume the economic hardship will have little/no impact on crime might not be wise.

• Like 2

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

On the same subject matter, the old empty R-Con beer bar complex has become the homeless hotel.  I won’t be sad when I move to a new location in August and don’t have to see the people cooking, doing laundry, drinking, pissing, and sometimes fighting.  I haven’t had any issues walking the dirt Soi next to it but you get a bad vibe.  I do love the BBQ stand just around the corner.

5 minutes ago, Cosmic36 said:

On the same subject matter, the old empty R-Con beer bar complex has become the homeless hotel.  I won’t be sad when I move to a new location in August and don’t have to see the people cooking, doing laundry, drinking, pissing, and sometimes fighting.  I haven’t had any issues walking the dirt Soi next to it but you get a bad vibe.  I do love the BBQ stand just around the corner.

Yes I often walk past this on my way to the market.Before I always walked through but now I try to avoid it.

20 minutes ago, Rick Blaine said:

Is this the Royal Cliff Garden hotel they refer to?

No the royal garden plaza mall just before Walking Street.

• Like 1

On 16/07/2020 at 23:00, timbota said:

Probably yes.  I guess my point was that people in Pattaya are going to be getting more & more economically desperate as time goes on.   Others (especially foreigners) need to be more mindful than normal regarding their surroundings & situations.   To assume the economic hardship will have little/no impact on crime might not be wise.

Reading the Angeles City - section (yawn) scams / pickpockets/ assaults on the rise.