IGNORED

Australian stabbed by his jealous girlfriend in Walking Street Beer Bar

7-Eleven

Australian stabbed by his jealous girlfriend in Walking Street Beer Bar

In the early hours of Friday Morning, the Emergency Room at the Pattaya Memorial Hospital admitted Mr. Mathew Rockard aged 48 from Australia who had apparently been stabbed by his jealous Thai Girlfriend at a Beer Bar located on Walking Street. Little is known about the case as Mr. Rockard was unable to speak due to the extent of his injuries but witnesses saw the man argue with his Girlfriend and the verbal altercation became violent when the woman stabbed Mr. Rockard in his back. Doctors expect Mr. Rockard to fully recover from his injuries and Police are waiting to speak with him so they can track down his attacker.

live and learn. don't argue with your tg and if you do, NEVER turn your back on her when walking away (i guess also to always be looking over your shoulder while you are in patts after an argument).

live and learn. don't argue with your tg and if you do, NEVER turn your back on her when walking away (i guess also to always be looking over your shoulder while you are in patts after an argument).

At least never do it on the Friday 13th.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Wait to one tries to glass you ... long time ago, but will we ever learn. I had a 10 minute yell-a scream-a-thon with mine two weeks ago & she ran into the BKK traffic ... oiks

PagMah

Thank god he had a nice reasonable Thai GF, not one of those crazy, jealous, controlling "White bitches".... :rolleyes:

I'll chance my life with the knife wielding B/G any day lol

Edited by 1rooster

joking aside, my mate is dating a psycho thai girl.

in the past, she has punched him, kicked him, slapped him and used a taser on him.

this last trip, he told me she took a meat clever to him and he needed 9 stiches!!!!

i told him that i don't want to be near him if we are in patts at the same time. she hates me since i try to tell him that she will soon kill him.

this is battered wife syndrome in reverse!!!!

One of my Darlings, Ex I might say , Tried two times to hide her knife in my Body, And twice i took it off her, the last resortfrom her was to get one of my photos and say to me, I get Thai man to kill you , I just said OK you tell him to kill me because if not i kill him. lovely girl..

This guy appered at dynasty hotel cut up about 3.00 am,came on taxi bike and just fell off at front door ,think he knew girls from freindly across the road the took care until the meat wagon came ,it looked nasty ,looked like stanley knive slash on his back it was f,,ckin deep and long ,i thought he was f,,cked the amount of blood he was pumping out,good to hear he ok ,,,cheers

Seems there are lot of these things happening in LoS. Thais can be abit crazy it seems.

CockBoy AKA Alex AKA Alex the CockBoy AKA Beavis AKA One Bullet Man AKA Comatose AKA Dtia AKA Paper AKA Ghost AKA Eric

"English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

"My pissed up motorbike taxi driver might smash me straight into a bus, but that doesn't mean I want to walk everywhere."
-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

Yeap LOS is a crazy place...........................i love it, i feel right at home........................lol.

remind me to never get a girlfriend, lol... at least not in LOS. I think I'm gonna stick to ST!

Eat. Down. South.

remind me to never get a girlfriend, lol... at least not in LOS. I think I'm gonna stick to ST!

I will remind you!

NEVER GET A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!

oh---and my own two yen---

NEVER GET MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

bolly

Edited by bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

joking aside, my mate is dating a psycho thai girl.

in the past, she has punched him, kicked him, slapped him and used a taser on him.

this last trip, he told me she took a meat clever to him and he needed 9 stiches!!!!

i told him that i don't want to be near him if we are in patts at the same time. she hates me since i try to tell him that she will soon kill him.

this is battered wife syndrome in reverse!!!!

That just made me laugh, if your friend doesnt get away from her soon he will be a dead man.

Yeah but what happens when he dumps her? I hate to think. It's a bit scary all this I must say. I had a lot of fun in LOS and go back Monday and I have a date with a TG in Bangkok a non BG. I hope she doesnt think we are married after one night and chase me with a stanley knife!

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?