Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

R-Con Hotel

decadry

i have booked the r con hotel in soi bukaw has anyone stayed there or know what hotel is like

thanks

I stayed the month of January there and was well pleased. The room is large, quiet and good people at front desk. Cable got better during the month in they added espn europe so you could watch a football game.

Excellent barber across the street, best razor cut i've ever had for 120 baht. Night market across the road is nice; with great prices on produce. Good restaurant called Cafe Pincini just down the Soi for breakfast. Laurdry outside back door. Wifi in rooms is not free (350 baht) per week, but is reasonably fast most of the time. Maid service daily. Safe in room is too small for laptop, but I found an out of site place to store it and was not a problem.

I played golf out of the Outback (great guys) and they will pick you up at the doorstep. I loved Soi Buchow--close to new market and great beer bars nearby. LK Metro is fantastic; Cantaberry Tales cafe and Sea Breeze cafe a few steps down the Soi near Angels Agogo were also fantastic. Great people there and good place to just sit and talk to people.

I would stay again, matter of fact I'd give a nad to be there right now.

Which room type did you stay in and prices please,as this place is also on my short list for 1 month April/May. Do they have lift?

• 1 month later...

Good to know that they have safes in room.

Somebody tell safe not big enough to hold lap top,but i just wondering would mini-laptop fit in safe? :GoldenSmile1: