Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nadia's kitchen

Been a few times recently for breakfast, this is the one I get, I tell them not to bother with sausages, as had them once, were OK.

Anyway, cost 149B, comes with toast, think tea was extra, something like 40B for a mug.

Must say, best breakfast I have had recently in Pattaya. Why?  Quality ingredients.

And the deal breaker, missus reckons it has the best Thai food of all the places I drag her, reckons its authentic. Must be, she did not ask for fish sauce!

Its located on Soi Bonkot, opposite Babylon club.  

Unfortunately, like so many places, suffers from loudmouthed waitresses. Open-air, no A/C. 

NAD thumbnail_IMG_1746.jpg

Never had the breakfast but I say the other menu items are very good and quite a nice place. Went there several times on my last visit as a regular "girlfriend" was friends with Nadia. I recommend it.

"If there are no Thai Bar Girls in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

Yeah the food is good and it’s a nice environment to relax and eat in. A girl I know who came with me one afternoon said the Thai food was very good.I enjoy a late lunch there before and then if you want some afternoon delight across the road in Babylon. I’m yet to do the afternoon delight.

Lady who runs Nadia is a nice lady also and runs a fine establishment 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I enjoyed my meal there.

image.png

• 2 years later...
20 hours ago, GorGuy said:

You can find their menu on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/nadiaskitchenpattaya/menu

They also do free delivery.

I hope the waitresses were kind to you this time.

Thats good to know about deliveries. 

Yes, staff were pleasant. 

Good Thai food also, according to my missus. 

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

Relaxed atmosphere and big HD televisions for the football and other sports. Food was good. Big portions and pretty cheap. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks Sammy

As you say we have 8 TV’s where we show all Live Sport from around the World, A Comprehensive Menu of both Thai & International Food, Soverign Pool Table which is in very good condition and Parking for both Bikes and Cars. If in a Car Please search P.N. Place Pattaya this takes you to the back of the building

• Like 1

Was there 2 days ago for the first time. Managed to park right outside. Sat down and waitress was there straight away. Chose a western dish to eat there and a Thai dish to take home. Both good taste. So excellent place in my opinion for food and service.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

I've eaten here many times and I recently tried a big breakfast and it was so disgusting, all I ate was the eggs. The sausage tastes like dog food, the bacon was inedible. I guess it has something to do with being American as the Europeans seemed to be gobbling it down with joy. 

Most of the dinner items I've had were good though. Except for the spaghetti, which is more like a bowl of soup with a little pasta added. 

I have not been in Nadia’s kitchen for a few months but a expat mate who used to visit Nadia’s 3-4 times a week was telling me the owners have changed and the quality has gone down a lot .and he no longer goes to Nadia’s 

2 hours ago, Chris01 said:

I've eaten here many times and I recently tried a big breakfast and it was so disgusting, all I ate was the eggs. The sausage tastes like dog food, the bacon was inedible. I guess it has something to do with being American as the Europeans seemed to be gobbling it down with joy. 

Most of the dinner items I've had were good though. Except for the spaghetti, which is more like a bowl of soup with a little pasta added. 

The Thai food is pretty good there, I get it delivered sometimes.

Learned a long time ago that English breakfast is not to Yankee tastes and avoid it. Try Tigglebittes for a good American breakfast.

Had the beef and onion roll with gravy yesterday. Beef was tough like the sole of a shoe. Initially ordered the chicken schnitzel which was their friday special, only to be told 5 mins later "no have".

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"