IGNORED

Chez Jerome ( Ban Saray )

AlantheBuilder

[b]Chez Jerome, Ban Saray, South of Pattaya

I have no higher praise for this man and his restaurant.

Food is some of the best i've had in Thailand.

My Favorite is his Cordon Bleu, which I have had several time, every time it is Spot on !!

His Spaghetti and Steaks are perfect too, as are his Creme Caramels.

No Higher Praise, if you are in ever in Ban Saray / Pattaya / Sattahip, take some time out for a meal at Chez Jeromes.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED[/b]

n658670513_5952500_7192.jpg

[b]Chez Jerome, Ban Saray, South of Pattaya

I have no higher praise for this man and his restaurant.

Food is some of the best i've had in Thailand.

My Favorite is his Cordon Bleu, which I have had several time, every time it is Spot on !!

His Spaghetti and Steaks are perfect too, as are his Creme Caramels.

No Higher Praise, if you are in ever in Ban Saray / Pattaya / Sattahip, take some time out for a meal at Chez Jeromes.

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED[/b]

n658670513_5952500_7192.jpg

OK after such a great build up, some directions would go well as the Entree.

Assume were heading South out of Pattaya Just passed Ambassador City on the RHS . . . . . . Where to now ???

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

I agree its a nice place with tasty wine. I had some nice tasty pizza there last week with red wine.

Directions.

Head towards Rayong from Pattaya. After the ambassador hotel on the right, you have another 15 minutes at least and you will see the sign for

Ban Sare (ban saray) turn right, go past the temple on the right, straight over at the little roundabout keep on driving past the kareoke and farang bar (the local) Take your first right and the restaurant is just on the left.

Sitting out the back is preferable, and the upstairs has just been refitted for those wanting a drink in lounge like conditions.

I agree its a nice place with tasty wine. I had some nice tasty pizza there last week with red wine.

Directions.

Head towards Rayong from Pattaya. After the ambassador hotel on the right, you have another 15 minutes at least and you will see the sign for

Ban Sare (ban saray) turn right, go past the temple on the right, straight over at the little roundabout keep on driving past the kareoke and farang bar (the local) Take your first right and the restaurant is just on the left.

Sitting out the back is preferable, and the upstairs has just been refitted for those wanting a drink in lounge like conditions.

TQ - Sounds worth a trip - specially as I live on the south side - 30 to 40 minutes into Patts on the weekend now. 15 min to Bahn Sare sounds much better

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

TQ - Sounds worth a trip - specially as I live on the south side - 30 to 40 minutes into Patts on the weekend now. 15 min to Bahn Sare sounds much better

More info on Ban Saray / Sattahip etc here http://www.sattahipforum.com/forum/

• 2 weeks later...
More info on Ban Saray / Sattahip etc here http://www.sattahipforum.com/forum/

Sorry mate that’s the wrong restaurant, you’re referring to a Nordic restaurant on the right, that place is ok, this place you turn left at the bottom of the hill, and it’s about 75 yards on the right. Can’t miss the sign it the same as the picture I took. It’s really good, (no upstairs or Pizza) only seats about 20 people. Worth a visit the best in Ban Sa-ra by a long straw.

Sorry mate that’s the wrong restaurant, you’re referring to a Nordic restaurant on the right, that place is ok, this place you turn left at the bottom of the hill, and it’s about 75 yards on the right. Can’t miss the sign it the same as the picture I took. It’s really good, (no upstairs or Pizza) only seats about 20 people. Worth a visit the best in Ban Sa-ra by a long straw.

better food than "the local" wait til I tell Andy's missus!!! :o haha